Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Vetting Update

• 02-01-2016 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Give this man a call with help in this if you are not with an organisation. Hello B,

Good to talk to Mayo people again and hoping things will go in your favour in Croke Park this year.

I have attached the vetting form for you and a document which tells you how to complete it. Print the
    form, complete and sign it and send it to me in the post at address below. I will charge you €10 and the
    outcome will be posted back to you in about two to three weeks. You keep that document as proof you are
    vetted for what you do, but other Organisations may want you vetted by them for what they do - that is how
    the new law works. What you do in advance of the new law will cover the requirements of the law when it commences.

Please send me a photocopy of your driving licence or passport as proof of identity when you are returning the
    application form. If you need any more information or help, feel welcome to ring me anytime.

Best Regards,
    John Murphy
    United Vetting Consortium
    Limerick 087-7986502.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

Looking to get myself and some coaches vetted. I have had great trouble the last few weeks trying to sort it and keep being sent to the next person, then the next etc.
    Can this guy help? We are a BJJ school

• Registered Users Posts: 34 thedooner

Hi,you can send him a text and he will get back to you. That's what he did with me.
    Let me know how you get on,cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭DB888

Thanks will let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SwordsWest

What law is this in connection to? Anyone have more info or perhaps a link?

Advertisement