Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI Talk, Rumours, Gossip, Transfers etc 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cms88

I have to laugh at these discussions.
    The problems with the league are far greater than structure, so a 10 team PD/12 team PD/MLS style structure/one league etc doesn't make a blind bit of difference.
    The Austrian/Bulgaria and Swiss leagues are all 10 team leagues and are thriving. But yet suggest a 10 team league and your immediately shot down "cos it was ****e before... something, something, UCD"

As for off season lengths blah blah. The Icelandic league is a 22 game season from May to September and they are still ahead of us in the UEFA coefficients.
    As for its all the FAI's fault. Well the league was on its knees when they took over and it still is.

The real problems with the league is lack of direction, poor marketing and lack of profile.

Lack of direction - every LOI fan has suggestions for improving it and have a vague idea that they want better attendance/facilities. But what's the leagues purpose? Should it be an Academy league for the cream of Irish talent? Or a full time league with sides aiming to progress in Europe?. What's achievable in the next 5 years?

Poor marketing - the league doesn't have to spend a fortune to market itself. A good social media presence and things like blitz weekends in LR would be beneficial. But yet the majority of clubs can't even run social media pages. Theres little to no imagination when it comes to promoting games, sticking a small ad in the bottom corner of the local rag is the height of "promotion".

Lack of profile - I was in Easons a few days ago and the autobiography section was packed with books by GAA & Rugby players. But not one LOI player.
    The profile GAA players have is huge. From Henry Sheffer to Anna Geary they are all household names. I have never watched a full camogie game but I still know who Anna Geary is. In contrast your average Joe soap who has never watched a LOI game would struggle to name a team never mind a player.

If you read the Genesis report which was published over 10 years ago the same problems are still in the league.
    I have no doubt the same problems will be there in 10 years because people are completely ignoring the real issues. It's all hand to mouth, my little patch stuff and there's a lack of longterm thinking or willingness to make sacrifices for the greater good.

As i've said before a big issue is clubs looking for handouts. The likes of Waterford, Athlone etc are relying on their gate as a fundraiser! Waterford are lucky to get 300 at a game and at the moment Athlone would be luckly to get 100!

The company who i work with came up with a fundraising idea for clubs based on the Euros. Waterford were approached with it but wouldn't take it on. Why? First off they'd actually have to do something themselves and second they didn't want to pay for it.

They can complain about people not going to games etc but if they dont promote it themselves what do they expect will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭joeysoap

I have never watched a full camogie game but I still know who Anna Geary is. In contrast your average Joe soap who has never watched a LOI game would struggle to name a team never mind a player.

Except.........Dundalk won RTE's team of the year and it was by public vote ( the only award on the sportsperson of the year to be voted on by the public), beating Dublin the All Ireland champions, Kilkenny 's brilliant hurlers, and the outstanding Cork camogie team. How was that if only Dundalk fans voted for them? Never happened before and unlikely to happen again, but obviously sports fans out there did recognise an outstanding LOI team.

Fwiw I do agree with a lot of what you say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,560 ✭✭✭✭CSF

joeysoap wrote: »
    Except.........Dundalk won RTE's team of the year and it was by public vote ( the only award on the sportsperson of the year to be voted on by the public), beating Dublin the All Ireland champions, Kilkenny 's brilliant hurlers, and the outstanding Cork camogie team. How was that if only Dundalk fans voted for them? Never happened before and unlikely to happen again, but obviously sports fans out there did recognise an outstanding LOI team.

Fwiw I do agree with a lot of what you say.

As great as that was, I imagine it was heavily influenced by block voting in Dundalk. There were lots of Twitter campaigns etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

CSF wrote: »
    As great as that was, I imagine it was heavily influenced by block voting in Dundalk. There were lots of Twitter campaigns etc.

In fairness this is probably it. A lot of Dubs wouldn't have bothered spending the euro or whatever it cost to text as they would have just assumed Dublin would win it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

Gavin Dykes has left Harps to take up the head job at Ballinmallard

In fairness this is probably it. A lot of Dubs wouldn't have bothered spending the euro or whatever it cost to text as they would have just assumed Dublin would win it.

Or hurling supporters

Or camogie supporters

Or 'Oirland' rugby supporters

Can't be all right fisted.

The nominees for the honour include the Irish men's rugby team, the Kerry football team, the Kilkenny hurling team, Dundalk FC, the Cork Ladies Football team and the Cork camogie team.

I do hear what you are saying but there is no way Dundalk supporters on their own would have enough support to influence the result. ( it's a given that nobody from Drogheda would vote for anything to do with Dundalk)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland_by_population

joeysoap wrote: »
    Or hurling supporters

Or camogie supporters

Or 'Oirland' rugby supporters

Can't be all right fisted.

The nominees for the honour include the Irish men's rugby team, the Kerry football team, the Kilkenny hurling team, Dundalk FC, the Cork Ladies Football team and the Cork camogie team.

I do hear what you are saying but there is no way Dundalk supporters on their own would have enough support to influence the result. ( it's a given that nobody from Drogheda would vote for anything to do with Dundalk)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland_by_population
    Haha oh well I'm clearly wrong if Wiki says so!
    I'm not arguing that Dundalk didn't deserve it I'm just saying text voting is inheritely flawed.

If I remember correctly the online campaign was particularly heavy on Twitter. Outside of that, I don't think Dundalk would have been the first team in a vote of the 'neutrals'. These people either despise or are apathetic towards LOI and definitely wouldn't placed much stock on winning domestic trophies over like an All-Ireland, Six Nations or whatever the Irish public tends to get behind when the bandwagon is in motion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I believe it was a mixture of a big campaign among Dundalk and the LOI community and people in general not giving a toss about spending a euro or two on voting on something they don't really care about.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I have to laugh at these discussions.
    The problems with the league are far greater than structure, so a 10 team PD/12 team PD/MLS style structure/one league etc doesn't make a blind bit of difference.
    The Austrian/Bulgaria and Swiss leagues are all 10 team leagues and are thriving. But yet suggest a 10 team league and your immediately shot down "cos it was ****e before... something, something, UCD"

As for off season lengths blah blah. The Icelandic league is a 22 game season from May to September and they are still ahead of us in the UEFA coefficients.
    As for its all the FAI's fault. Well the league was on its knees when they took over and it still is.

The real problems with the league is lack of direction, poor marketing and lack of profile.

Lack of direction - every LOI fan has suggestions for improving it and have a vague idea that they want better attendance/facilities. But what's the leagues purpose? Should it be an Academy league for the cream of Irish talent? Or a full time league with sides aiming to progress in Europe?. What's achievable in the next 5 years?

Poor marketing - the league doesn't have to spend a fortune to market itself. A good social media presence and things like blitz weekends in LR would be beneficial. But yet the majority of clubs can't even run social media pages. Theres little to no imagination when it comes to promoting games, sticking a small ad in the bottom corner of the local rag is the height of "promotion".

Lack of profile - I was in Easons a few days ago and the autobiography section was packed with books by GAA & Rugby players. But not one LOI player.
    The profile GAA players have is huge. From Henry Sheffer to Anna Geary they are all household names. I have never watched a full camogie game but I still know who Anna Geary is. In contrast your average Joe soap who has never watched a LOI game would struggle to name a team never mind a player.

If you read the Genesis report which was published over 10 years ago the same problems are still in the league.
    I have no doubt the same problems will be there in 10 years because people are completely ignoring the real issues. It's all hand to mouth, my little patch stuff and there's a lack of longterm thinking or willingness to make sacrifices for the greater good.

I completely agree with this post. Too much blaming. Cabinteely and Cork seem to be the only clubs with a bit of imagination. I think you can get people in the gates if you make it sexy enough.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I completely agree with this post. Too much blaming. Cabinteely and Cork seem to be the only clubs with a bit of imagination. I think you can get people in the gates if you make it sexy enough.

I'd say Cabo get people through the gate because of their community structure as opposed to some nonsense on social media.

Zebra3 wrote: »
    I'd say Cabo get people through the gate because of their community structure as opposed to some nonsense on social media.

Nonsense?
    So being featured in national press because of a clever marketing idea is nonsense?
    Good to know. Wish a few more clubs would take a leaf out of Cabos nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Nonsense?
    So being featured in national press because of a clever marketing idea is nonsense?
    Good to know. Wish a few more clubs would take a leaf out of Cabos nonsense.
    To be honest, I think what Cabinteely does is needy and looks desperate. I would agree that Cork City are leading the way, but I don't think they're streets ahead of everyone else.

Cabinteely do the worst type of pandering IMO, @mentioning Joe.ie and Balls.ie for a cheap share. They're searching for kudos, not to bring more supporters into their games.

How is making a cheesy tweet giving Yaya Tourea cake going to bring extra fans into Stradbrook? Their approach isn't practical in LOI terms and it's very "gimmicky". You may say it's "thinking outside the box.", but personally I cringe everytime I see them almost begging to be included on some of Ireland's most loathsome clicking baiting websites.

Yeah I'd agree with the above. They seem well enough run in general, but the Yaya type stuff is just stupid and looks small-time. People might say that any publicity is good publicity but Athlone probably disagree this week. Good publicity is good publicity.

To be honest, I think what Cabinteely does is needy and looks desperate. I would agree that Cork City are leading the way, but I don't think they're streets ahead of everyone else.

Cabinteely do the worst type of pandering IMO, @mentioning Joe.ie and Balls.ie for a cheap share. They're searching for kudos, not to bring more supporters into their games.

How is making a cheesy tweet giving Yaya Tourea cake going to bring extra fans into Stradbrook? Their approach isn't practical in LOI terms and it's very "gimmicky". You may say it's "thinking outside the box.", but personally I cringe everytime I see them almost begging to be included on some of Ireland's most loathsome clicking baiting websites.
    Have a look around a few clubs social media pages,Waterfords and Athlone for example because they are in the news at the moment for all the wrong reasons.

Cabo are running family days and various initiatives endearing themselves to the community. They regularly post and use social media very well to engage with their fans.

Waterford haven't posted anything in nearly a week. Nothing to update fans on the clubs current position. Nothing about planned fundraising initiatives. Nothing to thank fans for contributions.
    Athlone are exactly the same. Haven't posted in a week either.
    They each have around 6k followers and they aren't bothering their holes tapping into it.
    It's pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Zebra3 wrote: »

Cabo are not getting anywhere near the numbers through the gate than they let on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

If you think Cabinteely's social media is cringe you should check out the Shelbourne FC birthday roll call.

Have a look around a few clubs social media pages,Waterfords and Athlone for example because they are in the news at the moment for all the wrong reasons.

Cabo are running family days and various initiatives endearing themselves to the community. They regularly post and use social media very well to engage with their fans.

Waterford haven't posted anything in nearly a week. Nothing to update fans on the clubs current position. Nothing about planned fundraising initiatives. Nothing to thank fans for contributions.
    Athlone are exactly the same. Haven't posted in a week either.
    They each have around 6k followers and they aren't bothering their holes tapping into it.
    It's pathetic.

Waterford im afraid to say are everything thats wrong with a lot of clubs. Need 80k plus in funding and what do they do? Hope that other people will do the fundraising for them! There are a few things planned but as far as i know the club actually didn't arrange any of them! While clubs are still getting hand outs they'll never do anything for themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Cabo are not getting anywhere near the numbers through the gate than they let on

Indeed not. Having professionals running the media and promotion side also is a big difference to what volunteers like myself can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I really don't know what promotion does to be honest. I think the league is pretty dead in many parts of the country and I'm not sure if it will ever recover.

Cork do have a good PR campaign, but I still wonder just how much good it actually does. At the end of the day, they're the only club in the second biggest city in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

SantryRed wrote: »
    I really don't know what promotion does to be honest. I think the league is pretty dead in many parts of the country and I'm not sure if it will ever recover.

Cork do have a good PR campaign, but I still wonder just how much good it actually does. At the end of the day, they're the only club in the second biggest city in the country.

I'm sure Ramblers fans will have something too say about that

Tin hat time.

Not to be smart here but it promotes the clubs.
    If you're running any business you have to keep it to the fore of people/your customers thoughts.
    I know I'm hung up on social media but it's free and I understand alot don't have the money for advertising campaigns.

I know local pubs/nightclubs and shops that are very active on social and reap the benefits.
    I compare that to other places with similar resources eg space/products/location that don't do any promotion and they are dead on their feet. Theres a clear benefit to marking yourself out as a destination.

It's similar with LOI clubs, some clubs shout from the roof tops aand they are the ones that do well.
    Just as an example. Athlone & Waterford have some of the best facilities in the country but there aren't any pictures online.

Promoting you're club should be the corner stone of every LOI clubs' plans. In my view it should be a condition of licensing that every club must even a tiny percentage of income on promotion (which could be matched by the FAI) and maintain regular club news flows on their social media sites, even if it's just someone uploading a few pictures of training they took on their phone, it gives people a reason to check in and a source for club news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

i have to agree with topmanamillion here. I run works fb page and your only going to need our services once or twice in your life. You see names like the page/posts a few months before they actually call you. Its the same as the school/community works, a gradual building process.
    The club take adds out on radio stations etc, a few locally targeted sponsored posts on the Tuesday/Wednesday "next match Friday @ 8" with maybe a video to a nice goal, atmosphere or professional looking match poster, would probably have a wider audience for the same value. The club has done like and share for free tickets but unless its a proper prize (as in weekend away) it wont have a fraction of the reach of a sponsored post.

It may not bring massive returns but would return the investment. LOI gets nothing in the news until the end of sports reports the day of the matches so a little promotion earlier in the week would do no harm at all. Friday promotion is probably too late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

This is actually a really good point and one I've brought up before. Corks metro area has about 300,000 people in it, meaning that if City get an attendance of 3000, only 1% of that has decided to go to TC. Of course in LOI terms City get fantastic attendances but realistically it should be alot more. The county has over half a million in it which is worse again.

Makes attendances for the likes of Sligo and Dundalk more impressive in my book. Towns of 20 and 30 thousand getting 1500-3000 people in through the gates is brilliant. I will say though, its a hell of a lot easier to generate a buzz in a town that size rather than a city the size of Cork, and even more difficult in Dublin.

CHealy wrote: »
    This is actually a really good point and one I've brought up before. Corks metro area has about 300,000 people in it, meaning that if City get an attendance of 3000, only 1% of that has decided to go to TC. Of course in LOI terms City get fantastic attendances but realistically it should be alot more. The county has over half a million in it which is worse again.

Makes attendances for the likes of Sligo and Dundalk more impressive in my book. Towns of 20 and 30 thousand getting 1500-3000 people in through the gates is brilliant. I will say though, its a hell of a lot easier to generate a buzz in a town that size rather than a city the size of Cork, and even more difficult in Dublin.

I agree. On paper Corks attendances look great but as you say when you brake it down they should be much higher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

CHealy wrote: »

It doesn't help when you have one of the biggest pundits in the country saying the league is rubbish and useless (Dunphy). I know a lot of people don't really listen to what he has to say any more but they will remember that some big pundit did say that the league is useless and rubbish and it will just re-enforce their own belief regardless of whether they have ever actually gone to a match or not.

It's a pity that he (and the other major pundits in the country) don't have a proper discussion on the short comings of the league after an international and point out the FAI's responsibity in this regard.

Then again I don't expect that they actually know anything about the league since they probably haven't watched it themselves in years.

Which makes me wonder, if LoI matches were given the same pundits as international or champions league matches and there was proper analysis would it help raise the profile of the league?

Instead, any time there is a match actually being televised, it is former LoI players on the panel and it's almost like the C or D rated panel rather than the A or B panel that you get for either international or Champions league matches. It's not that I don't think the LoI panel don't do a good job (or that they potentially don't give even better analysis), but it just seems that yet another organisation aren't willing to invest in, support or just be bothered about the league because it just isn't worth the effort. Of course this would probably come back to the FAI actually investing in the league which is part of the original problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

farna_boy wrote: »
    It doesn't help when you have one of the biggest pundits in the country saying the league is rubbish and useless (Dunphy). I know a lot of people don't really listen to what he has to say any more but they will remember that some big pundit did say that the league is useless and rubbish and it will just re-enforce their own belief regardless of whether they have ever actually gone to a match or not.

He was right about one thing though, when Dundalk played BATE last year, I was embarrassed for the league at the state of Oriel Park. How can we put forward an argument for the LOI when we are up against a ground not fit for the 70's and a pitch I wouldnt play 5-a-side on being televised for the Champions League. Its a lose lose when in that situation Im afraid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Cabinteely are not at a level for how anything is done yet in the LOI.

How much interest they have in their LOI side also has to be asked...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

dfx- wrote: »
    Cabinteely are not at a level for how anything is done yet in the LOI.

How much interest they have in their LOI side also has to be asked...

I think their membership is solely based on the desire to be part of the LOI U19, U17 and U15 leagues

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Exactly, so will they have the interest in seeing the team do any better. And perhaps actually couldn't care less whether the gimmicks actually work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

I was at 2FM's Game On live show at the Aviva Wednesday night. I actually got to ask a question, and brought up the League of Ireland, 8 out of 23 players in the Euros squad coming from the LoI and what the FAI could do to ensure that in the future there'd be more players coming from the LoI into the Irish team (maybe not directly, but down the line).

Alan Cawley answered, and then Eamon Dunphy stuck in his oar (Ruby Walsh just gave out about attendances). I asked whether the FAI could do more to increase the quality of the LoI by creating proper pathways for young players who fail trials in England, or don't get contracts renewed, to come back to Ireland and get introduced to LoI clubs. For example, I know of a few young lads from Kerry (where I'm originally from) who've had trials in England and never made it. They go back to nothing. The likes of Cork City, Cobh, Limerick, Waterford, etc. should be alerted to these players, and these players should be alerted to these clubs. But of course Dunphy just went off on a tangent, didn't answer the question, and just went on about the "poor standard" of the league, poor attendances, facilities, etc.

If senior figures in the media like him won't even entertain a thought like mine, we're fighting an uphill battle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think a former Drogheda player (Bradley maybe) tried doing a course for returning players. Not sure how well it went, or ieven it still runs, but the idea was good. It was basically to get these young guys to see that just because they are rejected at 17-20 or older doesnt mean they are not talented. It just means they need to make another oppurtunity for themselves.

Its something like this the FAI should be all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

gimmick wrote: »
    I think a former Drogheda player (Bradley maybe) tried doing a course for returning players. Not sure how well it went, or ieven it still runs, but the idea was good. It was basically to get these young guys to see that just because they are rejected at 17-20 or older doesnt mean they are not talented. It just means they need to make another oppurtunity for themselves.

Its something like this the FAI should be all over.
    And they have a terrific example in someone like Keith Fahey, who failed at the first attempt over here, went back to the LOI and built a reputation for himself, before eventually playing for Ireland.

I'd agree with all that.

It wouldn't be too difficult for the FAI to ask for a dossier on Irish players returning here from English academies.
    Keep a data base and pass it on to LOI clubs,who could then get in touch with players and ask them to do trials/offer them deals for the underage/senior side.
    A lot of lads think the world has ended when they get rejected in big academies in England.
    I'm amazed at the lack of structures there are in place to pick up on returning players seeing as 100s of Irish lads get booted out of academies every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

Exactly. There are as many lads from Kerry that are over in England or Scotland doing trials or in academies, as there are in the Kerry LoI U17 set-up. And Kerry wouldn't have as strong a soccer background as other counties.

I'm sure some counties have lots of young lads abroad. Not all of those young lads are going to make it across the sea, and you would think that if they can get trials in the first place for British clubs that they can get into Kerry, Limerick, Cork City, etc. youth and senior set-ups when/if they come back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

over 5 pound for cornflakes he mentions, where was he buying them?! haha

You'd pay that in your local Spar in Dublin anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭prodsc

Cork announce a game v Fulham for 9th July!
    Busy schedule:
    7/7 2nd leg Europa League 1st round
    8/7 away to Wexford

I would have thought Wexford game might be moved to 10/7 if their travel wasn't too rough or postponed. A friendly is a bit much even for a big squad.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Bray Wanderers General Manager told to stay off social media after posting awful, idiotic comments/statuses of racism and about the Orlando shootings.

And Harry Kenny announced as manager for the team too.

Mushy wrote: »
    Bray Wanderers General Manager told to stay off social media after posting awful, idiotic comments/statuses of racism and about the Orlando shootings.

And Harry Kenny announced as manager for the team too.

Any links or screenshots of what he said?

F**king hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

F**king hell

"Maybe" it was racist from him after all:rolleyes:

http://www.wicklownews.net/2016/06/bray-wanderers-fc-are-aware-of-recent-comments-posted-on-the-personal-facebook-page-of-its-general-manager/

There's the club's statement. Pathetic. Respect to their fans, but the club management is horrendous.

An awful lot of the stuff in the article didn't add up at all.
    He says if he'd been renting it would cost him £800 /month or about E1000.
    In Bruff???

He also says something like John O'Flynn spent years in the English. Championship (he never played a minute of Championship football)

Then there's the stuff about the ghost. He doesn't seem to be the full shilling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

5 pound is about 6.30 euro, ya serious? glad to be in the sticks :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Bohs have signed Shane Supple

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement