Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Pickem: Boards league 2016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Its come to my attention that many of you picked Horiguchi in the match-up with Neil Seery.

Strongly considering imposing a 1000 point penalty on anyone that picks against an Irish fighter in future. And a 5000 point penalty for picking against Seery in particular.

;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

John_D80 wrote: »
    Its come to my attention that many of you picked Horiguchi in the match-up with Neil Seery.

Strongly considering imposing a 1000 point penalty on anyone that picks against an Irish fighter in future. And a 5000 point penalty for picking against Seery in particular.

;)

I feel like Conor, looking at someone like you..I can see your weaknesses, I exposed them and used them to my advantage. Knowing you would be weak and predictable..that you would go with your heart over your head and pick Seery. I am glad others in this league arent as weak and went with Horiguchi and they were rewarded for it. :D

Axwell wrote: »
    I feel like Conor, looking at someone like you..I can see your weaknesses, I exposed them and used them to my advantage. Knowing you would be weak and predictable..that you would go with your heart over your head and pick Seery. I am glad others in this league arent as weak and went with Horiguchi and they were rewarded for it. :D

Ouch. Right to the bone with that one.

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

John_D80 wrote: »
    Ouch. Right to the bone with that one.

:(

Ha, this is serious competition! Cant let the heart rule the head..serious bragging rights at play.

Axwell wrote: »
    Ha, this is serious competition! Cant let the heart rule the head..serious bragging rights at play.

To be fair, and I know you are (kinda!!) kidding but some lads do take it very very seriously.

So long as it is enjoyable for everyone and we can have a bit of banter (as above) then I'm happy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I was less than my usual mid division mediocrity. Pick em is great for the interest though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lots of one sided fights this week could be a quiet night for the judges! I love how we get a 40 point bonus for going with Cyborg! Fair play to the 7% who have gone with Leslie Smith I am guessing even she hasn't picked herself!

Get the picks in. Early prelims kick off at 11:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

Iv gone with a huge number of subs.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I've a feeling Font could win but went for Lineker , being in Brazil wasn't confident to pick Font in end.

• Advertisement

I've a feeling Font could win but went for Lineker , being in Brazil wasn't confident to pick Font in end.

Im torn myself, he nearly got kod in his last win, font looks good on his feet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

ASOT wrote: »
    Iv gone with a huge number of subs.....

Was tempted to go with sub for Werdum and maia but decided against

Was tempted to go with sub for Werdum and maia but decided against

I have 5 or something going to change 2 now. Knowing my luck they will come in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Least amount of Dec's I've ever gone with and don't think I have ever gone with more than one first round finish before!

Only 9 people have points so far thank **** I'm not alone.

I just switched to Font :eek:

I just switched to Font :eek:

I'm also on the font train watch us get fuxked now.

I'm also on the font train watch us get fuxked now.

Haha I actually backed Lineker but bet was done with the draw earlier

Haha I actually backed Lineker but bet was done with the draw earlier

Some places void because of a draw where did you do it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Dammit forgot this again :mad: I was doing relatively well too haha. Oh well. Best of luck gents

• Advertisement

BOHtox wrote: »
    Dammit forgot this again :mad: I was doing relatively well too haha. Oh well. Best of luck gents

Make your picks now very few of us have points so far haha

Some places void because of a draw where did you do it ?

Paddy's but those machines they have in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Make your picks now very few of us have points so far haha

Jaysus didn't know you could do that. Cheers

If it was a just to win bet then it'll be voided, and Lineker won so the bets still going :)

Actually on docket there is a website to go to trackmybet.ie never realized that.

No updates showing though just my selections, and cash out not possible showing

Actually on docket there is a website to go to trackmybet.ie never realized that.

No updates showing though just my selections, and cash out not possible showing

Ah I taught paddy run it themselves, Paddy's take on it is its void but I suppose the machine could be different.

Ah I taught paddy run it themselves, Paddy's take on it is its void but I suppose the machine could be different.

trackmybet.ie loads up with paddy logos so I'd hope same, I was told those machines are a swiss company not sure if thats correct though

The Font train got derailed by the overwhelming crowd :( bad switch Lineker dec was orignal choice...ah well hopefully bet still going 1/4 in the picks

trackmybet.ie loads up with paddy logos so I'd hope same, I was told those machines are a swiss company not sure if thats correct though

Looking at the t&cs on that site it seems like you should be sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So glad Yancy hung in there, had Trinaldo on points! :)

Advertisement