Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't install subtitles on Kodi

Options
  • 02-01-2016 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've the TVMC version of KODI installed on my Win 10 PC. I followed the instructions here http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Set_up_subtitle_services for installing subtitles but when I get to step 5 I don't get a list of available subtitle services. When this occurs (an empty list) the instruction is:

"If no subtitle services show up in this list you need to do the following one time: Add-on manager#Empty repository list. After that you can go back to step 1 and repeat the process."

I've searched and searched and cannot find out what "Add-on manager#Empty repository list" means or how to do it.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Hello,
    Could you just go to Settings>Addons>Get Addons/Install from Repository>Kodi official repo>Subtitles and see if there are any listed in there.
    If they are there install the ones you are looking for and then try continue with your setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭54and56

Thanks Bazzz, I'll give that a go.

Advertisement