Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stranded due to flooding

Options
  • 02-01-2016 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone out there advise me on what i can do. At the moment i'm stranded at home in Newtowncashel, the road has been deemed impassable due to flooding. I have enough of supplies in untill tuesday but after that i dont know what i can do and according to the forecast there is more rain on the way. I'm a single mum with two kids, one 14 the other 2. I cant afford to pay for alternate accomodation and even if i could i'd need to bring so much stuff just for my 2 year old alone and no way of bringing it as i cant bring my car. I'm due back to work next thursday and i probably wont be able to go back there either and my 14 year old wont be able to go back to school too. i'm at my wits end at what i can do. Can anyone please give me some advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pk01

Hi,
    Cllr Paul Ross here Please contact me on my mobile 087 9793925 in relation to your issue and I will do my best to assist you.

Advertisement