Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reserve defence forces 2016

Options
  • 02-01-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi
    just wondering about joining the rdf in colins barracks any info would be appreciated, such as parade night , any open nightsource coming up ??
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭galwaycyclist

Cobh16 wrote: »
    Hi
    just wondering about joining the rdf in colins barracks any info would be appreciated, such as parade night , any open nightsource coming up ??
    Thanks

From memory there are three, possibly four, branches of the RDF based in Collin's barracks

Artillery
    Supply and Transport (driving trucks)
    Signals (i.e. radios)

There may also be Engineers and Military police - someone else can correct me on that.

So your first mission is to figure out if there are any of these that you are particularly interested in? If you dont mind then that makes life easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cobh16

Cheers I might give them a call for more information like nights they meet and any open days

Advertisement