Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awesome Games Done Quick

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Big Jon is one of my favorite runners, pity he didn't get to run NES Golf this week, maybe at SGDQ.

It's the reason he got banned from running. He wants to run golf games but the organiser keeps blocking golf game runs because he hates them. At SGDQ he held up a copy of NES open golf and they took that as an insult against them. That's what caused the drama around him this year :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Are people so deluded that they think ANYONE is reading their spam posts on Twitch when there are THAT many people watching, like fair enough if you have 10-500 viewers..... but seriously.... the spam is just stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's the reason he got banned from running. He wants to run golf games but the organiser keeps blocking golf game runs because he hates them.

yet dedicates over an hour to Sonic: Lost Worlds, bit of a weirdo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

yet dedicates over an hour to Sonic: Lost Worlds, bit of a weirdo.

Ah now the rubbish games can be great as well especially when they are broken.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

It's the reason he got banned from running. He wants to run golf games but the organiser keeps blocking golf game runs because he hates them. At SGDQ he held up a copy of NES open golf and they took that as an insult against them. That's what caused the drama around him this year :/

just shows how insanely petty, sensitive and small minded gaming culture can be nowadays :s so many great things but at the same time, so many things which you just think "christ, thats sad"

just realised secret of mana and banjo kazooie are on while im in work tomorrow. god dammit!

• Advertisement

My god the Mario 3 TASbot is mental!

And the TASBot just turned Super MArio World into a mario make type game...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Doge

Yeah it was the crash bandicoot runner making suicide jokes... No cool.

Still it's a great event, very entertaining and it raises a lot for charity.

That was the highlight for me last year! :P

Have never seen a livestream go so quiet and awkward in all my life!

Didnt Twitch ban the guy too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Doge

Jesus, Its actually 10 times worse than I remember. I thought he only said it few times, but he says it almost the whole way through. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Advertisement