Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User trades - Post in thread before posting on Xbox

Options
  • 02-01-2016 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Vikings will be sending Mr Peterson to the Lions and receiving Mr Calvin in return. Annoyingly I can't do the trade ATM because AP is injured for another 2 weeks but will propose when we can

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Packers sending superstar QB Mr Hundley to Atlanta and receiving a second round pick for the 2016 draft cheers rock

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

tripperman wrote: »
    Packers sending superstar QB Mr Hundley to Atlanta and receiving a second round pick for the 2016 draft cheers rock

Agreed, looking forward to developing this guy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I edited the topic heading,just to say to post on the forum before posting on Xbox.
    In case a trade needs to be reviewed or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I edited the topic heading,just to say to post on the forum before posting on Xbox.
    In case a trade needs to be reviewed or something.

That's why we posted here first Mr Commissioner, is that trade ok with rock and myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

tripperman wrote: »
    That's why we posted here first Mr Commissioner, is that trade ok with rock and myself

It's grand

• Advertisement
Advertisement