Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor led Christmas lights

Options
  • 02-01-2016 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a large set outdoor of Christmas lights, Blue and White. the longer the better, for example 480 / 700 / 900 per box

Would I save by importing them directly?

I am looking for a couple of boxes of each

-

Also any large outdoor Christmas decorations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Homestore and more have sets of lights from 55 down to 15.we bought about 70 quids worth of lights after Christmas they were well over half price. Worth checking before buying new. Also check out heatons I got battery icicle ones for 35 but that was paying full price before Christmas and I haven't got near a Heaton's since to check for sales

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭sandra06

i got some lights from then they were outdoor , i think the was 4/5 hundred on them only13 euro that was before christmas so i say there cheaper now there original price was 80 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭sandra06

got a chrismas tree last year in b and q only 3 euro was about a hundred worth a look :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Hi Sandra if you spot any more lights on your local b and q I would really appreciate it.. Iv checked my local athlone branch and they had very little left. This was a couple of days ago. Another store might have more than others .. just if your local b and q the next time.. Thanks !!

Advertisement