Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Game Development

Options
  • 02-01-2016 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to these forums so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I'm just wondering are there any Irish indie developers out there? I'd love to get in contact with those interested in designing video games either as a profession or, preferably, as a hobby. I'm not exactly very talented when it comes to the technical aspects of video game design, myself. I have been playing around with some game making software I found online (mainly RPG Maker) and found it to be great fun and an area of endless creative possibilities. I've mainly been experimenting with all the different features and designing some very basic, crudely-assembled games for my own personal enjoyment. I'd love to work on a bigger project, though, and have drafted several concept and story ideas. I just can't bring these ideas to fruition on my own and, so, would really like if I could meet up with a few other people who share my passion and would be willing to work on some games together.

I'd love to hear back from some like minds out there. I should emphasise I'm not trying to hire or recruit anybody (apologies if my post comes across a little like that!). I'm just looking to get in contact with some people who share my passions and ambitions and who might, somewhere down the line, like to get their own indie project out on the market for others to play and enjoy.

Comments

Advertisement