Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAS. Tenant moving on. Anyone know what's next?

Options
  • 02-01-2016 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,969 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Our RAS tenants (great tenants too) are moving on.

I haven't got the paperwork out yet, but can anyone tell me if the council will find another tenant for us, or what?

I don't remember any deposit being paid either. Think that was part of the arrangement. Am I right? Sorry to sound lazy, but just about to visit family now, and wondered if anyone could help who was in the same situation.

The house is rented on behalf of my aunt, who is in a NH and I and my sister have POA.

Sad to leave the deal. Great tenants, place immaculate. A bit fed up now.

Happy New Year anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭The Student

With the housing shortage and long waiting lists the council will find a new tenant fast enough. If you have not had a rent review you may be due one as the market rents have gone up. Would be interested to hear if the council want you to replace or improve anything.

Advertisement