Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly & Dollard

Options
  • 02-01-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

When you order an appliance and they check if it's in stock, where does it ship from, KK or do they have a warehouse here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

danjo-xx wrote: »
    When you order an appliance and they check if it's in stock, where does it ship from, KK or do they have a warehouse here.

They have a warehouse right behind the store if I'm not mistaken

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Kelly and Dollard are part of the Electrocity Marque, so they can check the stores/warehouses of all the other shops to see if anyone has it in stock and have it shipped down.

They also have suppliers which they can access in Dublin and the UK so sometimes can take a few days longer.. (this is great if you looking for spare parts for repairs for the main brands)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Their spares department while good is pricey. I get my stuff from espares. They have a great website for finding the right item for the appliance you are fixing. Their delivery is fast. I usually get it in 2 days. I know getting it local is the way to go if they have it in stock but if you didn't mind waiting a couple of days I think espares are worth using.

Advertisement