Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband for playstation

Options
  • 03-01-2016 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    im trying to find the best broadband to get in for my ps3 for on line gaming. I recently perched black ops 3 from the psn web site and with the on going issues with freezing me out of game play in resulting restarting my console but not so much after the last update that fixed most of the issues.
    After emailing sony they instructed me to get in better broadband and that should solve my gaming issues. now im back to the old reliable call of duty black ops until then i wont be playing the new black ops.Any ideas on what broadband would suit
    tks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Who is your supplier?

Are you using wifi?
    Wired directly into router.

If using wifi, get some powerline adaptors.

If you can get Virgin Media, then do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 iano_b

Hi F1ngers
    I was thinking of going with Virgin Media and Dumping air com now called Eir i think. Virgin think there the best pick from a bad bunch of internet providers, my PlayStation is currently being played up in an attic covert and with the WiFi not the best i recently bought a TP-Link.
    its a good buy but i could do better with a better internet provider. Saying that the TP-Link has put me in open Nat Type on Black ops and Black ops 3 where i was in Moderate Nat type Mode

Advertisement