Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malta (Qawra) Recommendations

Options
  • 03-01-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭

Heading over to Malta for a wedding in Spring. I hope to get a couple of dives . in. Staying in Qawra and looking for recommendations for dive centres. I have found a few on line, but just wanted to see if there were any positive / negative reports from Boards divers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Meanaspie

I did my DM in Malta with www.neptunesdiving.eu/ now they're based in St. Julians rather than where you are staying but the owners live in St. Paul's which is right by Qawra from what I can see on google, and they'd have no issue picking you up on their way down in the morning. Ok you have to make your own way back after the dive but the buses are very frequent and inexpensive.

It's a great lil dive shop owner operated and they both have 30 maybe 40+ yrs diving experience in Malta between them.

Not sure of you certification level but if you've advanced I highly recommend diving the Um el Faroud, one of my favourite wrecks to dive in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Thank you very much. I am Advanced, although I will need to get a bit of practice in over the coming months. I was looking on some of the sites and that does look like a lovely dive.

Advertisement