Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting new ppl

Options
  • 03-01-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I recently moved to Tullamore for work. Interested in meeting new people so was considering going back to play football but it's been nearly 7/8 years now. But I'm still in my early twenties. Any ideas of clubs in the Midlands that would welcome new players? (Female by the way)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭biffo2014

Hi,

I am from a different part of Offaly but as far as I know Tullamore have a ladies and camoige team. Also Soccer and Rugby teams. I wouldnt have much details but I am sure if you look them up on facebook they will be there. Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alibaba2

There is a ladies football Club in Tullamore - email tullamorelgfc @ gmail.com - they are always looking for new players of any ability!
    There is a Camogie Club too.

There is senior ladies rugby team in Tullamore too. They train on Wednesdays & Friday in the Rugby Club. They have a good facebook page if you want more details.

There is a ladies soccer team in Killeigh also

There is a running group in the Harriers too - I think on Tuesdays and Thursdays - with lots of females involved!

Advertisement