Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any left luggage places near Eden Quay?

Options
  • 03-01-2016 1:46pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm travelling to Dublin tomorrow, is there any left luggage place near Eden Quay where I can leave my suitcase for a few hours? If possible I'd rather not use the place in Talbot Street. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Place opposite Connolly LUAS stop does left luggage.

Also lockers in Busaras.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Oh great, thanks for that - last time I checked Busaras didn't have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

New Home wrote: »
    Oh great, thanks for that - last time I checked Busaras didn't have them!

Busaras has always had lockers downstairs.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Would you know how much they charge, by any chance?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

New Home wrote: »
    Would you know how much they charge, by any chance?

Busaras it depends on the size of the locker, and they are not always all working. I think it was 6 to 10 euro there and it's a fiver for the place across from Connolly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

If you are still looking, Tourist Office Dublin, 33 Bachelor's walk, Dublin 1 (beside O'Connell bridge).

Prices:
    <4h €3 per bag
    24h €5 per bag

Thanks RosieJoe, I left it in Busaras but it's definitely handy to know for next time.

Advertisement