Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY eJuice thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

mossymac! wrote: »
    LOL - I swear I was visualising a cardboard shoebox :D

Wonder if we could do a group buy on sheds :D

I actually do use a shoe box for extras :D but the main one is nice and fancy schmancy, it's bigger than a standard shoe box, much sturdier and has 3 divides/4 sections. I do separate the concentrates into classes that way at least [creams/custards, fruits, additives] type thing.

A shed would be ideal for having them all on mini shelves. Tellin' ya I'll have one some day! Course, I want one that they deliver and build for you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Naturally - what would be the point of a manly shed if you had to build it yerself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Argos sheds at half price now...just put some clear perspex on the roof for light...

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7058464.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4c9zpCAwvg

Nah man - has to be wood - has to look like you built with yer own hands, blood, sweat & tears.....
    - and has to be built for you :D

Yeah, I'd want wood, the steel ones are a bit garden-tool-ish :D

It's really an outer office I want .... with a bed, for the dog house nights

Just something like this: http://www.shomera.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Untitled-design-381-min.jpg only not so much glass

• Advertisement

Get that baby and Todd's Shed can suck it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭247music

jno547 wrote:
    Nice,serious collection of Squapes there.

Touch of a kayfun, subtank, snapdragon, squape fetish going on alright..

Dibs on the next snapdragon up for sale! :)

Need to restock my concentrates so im compiling a list for a decent sized order.. now that e-dym is no more where would ye recommend for this to get best value? Darkstar are fine but mostly 30ml bottles and selection is limited.. chefs vapor?

Prolly, annoyingly though you don't know what's in stock till you click into product :mad:

VHM2000 coupon gets you 20% off most of the stuff

Price for TFA in Darkstar is hard to beat with
    mossymac! wrote: »
    There's no end in sight either

I swore I wasn't going down the route of actual mixing - so I'm just gonna pretend I didn't place an order with Darkstar yesterday

btw the discount code DS35TFA still works in Darkstar - 35% off TFA flavours - I worked out with the exchange rate, delivery & ParcelMotel I got the 30ml TFA's @ €3.30 each

mossymac! wrote:
    VHM2000 coupon gets you 20% off most of the stuff

mossymac! wrote:
    Price for TFA in Darkstar is hard to beat with

Cool.. thanks ill have a look on there tonight so..

• Advertisement

http://www.vapingking.co.uk/concentrates.html

Vaping King have released some oneshot concentrates of their juices. Never tried them but heard some good things. 10ml only.

VK10 for a 10% discount - and they ship to Ireland for about £4. Might be worth a try for some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Couple of quick questions guys, think i might take the plunge and get into mixing.

Is the starter kit from picknmix an okay starting point?
    Also since i prefer about 30pg/70vg would i be right in thinking if i bought an extra bottle of vg it would make a fair bit more?
    And one more maybe silly question, is it okay to use old bottles i have?

The kit is ok, better to just buy the stuff separately I think. Sadly the Irish vendors are way pricier than their UK counterparts, never mind further afield. But for a start up it's the safest bet. Once you start up, trawl through this thread for tips on where else to buy and what to get, or just ask again :D

Extra VG will of course stretch it out for you. If you're mixing 30/70 every 100ml of VG is going to produce around 130ml of juice, and you'll use very little PG each mix as all your flavourings will be PG too.

Yup, old bottles are fine, so long as you give them a good hot wash out.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Postage is the kicker €7 to get the kit posted to me.

Can get the concentrates and other bits from them for €15 and get 250ml pg 500ml vg 100ml 72 nic from darkstar for €14 plus whatever the p&p is. Probly about €30-€35 all in

The starter set would have been nice but at roughly €38 incl the pick10 discount seems like if be throwing money away

Have i missed anything id need?

DARK-VHM for 10% off in Darkstar also :)

BTW Darkstar have 3 One-Shot concentrates available too

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I have 30 mls of heisenberg and 25 mls of pinkman concentrates from vampire vape that i wont use, also about 20 mls of milkman concentrate from picknmix. any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭pob1

Allan45121 wrote: »
    I have 30 mls of heisenberg and 25 mls of pinkman concentrates from vampire vape that i wont use, also about 20 mls of milkman concentrate from picknmix. any takers?

I take em , always wanting to try these .

I don't do one shots, but that's a generous offer. Good stuff.

I AM OUT OF VG!!!!!!

Damn it, this should never happen ...

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Will chefsflavours ever have full stock? I just flat out refuse to pay postage or spend 30 pounds 2-3 times!! I just got an email that they had yellow cake back in stock and it's not in stock! Sometimes they have 10mls and 100mls in stock but not 30ml! WTF guys come on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Speaking of Chefs flavours..

I got the 5 x 30ml pack of bottles and the spouts don't fit. Ordered 2 packs so left with 10 x 30ml bottles without spouts :o

Emailed them last week and heard nothing back.

The best bottles I find are from Pick'n'mix, love their 100ml dripper bottles. They're the easiest to mix in, because they have wide openings, you can just free pour your VG in there to top up after adding the nic and flavourings. And easiest to wash also - the stickers tend to peel off of them easier than any other bottles I've tried. their 50ml bottles are good too, not as easy to work with as the 100ml.

I whipped up 2 simple Greek yogurts this morn. GYO-A, and GYO-S, one is apple, one strawberry, simple, and good. Vaping the GYO-A right now, half hour after mixing and it's good already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

The best bottles I find are from Pick'n'mix, love their 100ml dripper bottles. They're the easiest to mix in, because they have wide openings, you can just free pour your VG in there to top up after adding the nic and flavourings. And easiest to wash also - the stickers tend to peel off of them easier than any other bottles I've tried. their 50ml bottles are good too, not as easy to work with as the 100ml.

I whipped up 2 simple Greek yogurts this morn. GYO-A, and GYO-S, one is apple, one strawberry, simple, and good. Vaping the GYO-A right now, half hour after mixing and it's good already.

Have you those recipes up yet,love those Greek yogurt mixes. :)

jno547 wrote: »
    Have you those recipes up yet,love those Greek yogurt mixes. :)

Just put them up there now, this apple one is really good - I'm already on my second tank. Going really well with my coffee :D

Yogurt juices are my main ADV, the ones that never let me down. I love that you can fluff and cream it up with vanillas, marshmallow, or general creams or just go all out tart and sour. That's why I prefer Greek over the others, it's more versatile

GYO-A: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/906209/Gyo-A
    GYO-S: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/906215/Gyo-S

Just put them up there now, this apple one is really good - I'm already on my second tank. Going really well with my coffee :D

UMMMMM the longing is on me already, what's the betting for me not having a crucial ingredient ? :(

Yep,knew it,no white grape for the Gyo-A,still have all for the Gyo-S so a mixing we shall go :) Thanks Cagey,sounds like another couple of winners here.

UMMMMM the longing is on me already, what's the betting for me not having a crucial ingredient ? :(

Easy enough sub in similars for these ones. I just wanted something ready to go, got loads steeping atm. If you don't have TFA apple, for example, you could use any sweet pear, it'll add a little twist on it but still be pretty much the same

I'm about to mix 4 of the PicknMix pre-mixed concentrates after dinner...

Greek Yogurt 10ml The Flavor Apprentice
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch Recipe 10ml
    Dragons Blood Recipe 10ml
    Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe 10ml

Greek yogurt is pretty sour, if you have some marshmallow or any vanilla creams? I'd add some to cream it up a little. never vaped it solo tbh, but I love it with some fruit though

Yep,knew it,no white grape for the Gyo-A,still have all for the Gyo-S so a mixing we shall go :) Thanks Cagey,sounds like another couple of winners here.

The grape is not essential, you can use some FA pear if you got some? It's really to add a touch of juiciness, a tip I picked up somewhere along the way. I only dripped some of the strawberry one so far, but it was good on the ol' velocity. Might need an overnight to draw out the strawberry more. But the apple is good from the off.

• Advertisement

I've used their Beach Yogurt which is very good,a refreshing flavour with that creamy yogurt after taste, Dragons Blood also but for the life of me I cant remember what it's like:o

Advertisement