Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY eJuice thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 CofMixture

Could someone tell me the name of that European site that sold concentrates really cheap? It was linked here before but I don't fancy trawling through all the old posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

CofMixture wrote:
    Could someone tell me the name of that European site that sold concentrates really cheap? It was linked here before but I don't fancy trawling through all the old posts.

Maybe E-Dym.pl? If so its gone now...well not gone, buts its been taken over by or moved its operations to china.. Would give it a wide berth unless someone that has been successful with in order since they changed would like to add to this..

That was the one yeah. Shame that, ah well. Any alternatives aside from Darkstar and picknmix?

CofMixture wrote:
    That was the one yeah. Shame that, ah well. Any alternatives aside from Darkstar and picknmix?

Chefsvapor.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

247music wrote: »
    Maybe E-Dym.pl? If so its gone now...well not gone, buts its been taken over by or moved its operations to china.. Would give it a wide berth unless someone that has been successful with in order since they changed would like to add to this..
    Still I order from them, they only domain moved to china. All items is send from Poland, Circumvent the ban on internet sales.
    There is only one bad change, you have to pay by bank transfer, there is no Paypal

• Advertisement

Wow, they have everything. Thanks for that

Arek wrote:
    Still I order from them, they only domain moved to china. All items is send from Poland, Circumvent the ban on internet sales. There is only one bad change, you have to pay by bank transfer, there is no Paypal

Really Arek? And you have ordered from them since this change was made? Has wait time for shipping changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

247music wrote: »
    Really Arek? And you have ordered from them since this change was made? Has wait time for shipping changed?

I ordered from them after changes. I made order 10/11/2016 but now they don't have PayPal payment only bank transfer(2-3 days). Order was send to me on 14/11/2016. Delivered 18/11/2016 by UPS. https://m.ups.com/mobile/track?trackingNumber=1ZV562756837070543&t=t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Arek wrote: »
    I ordered from them after changes. I made order 10/11/2016 but now they don't have PayPal payment only bank transfer(2-3 days). Order was send to me on 14/11/2016. Delivered 18/11/2016 by UPS. https://m.ups.com/mobile/track?trackingNumber=1ZV562756837070543&t=t

This is great Arek & they are still using UPS as their delivery option,shinyitis is smiling again:):)

May pay a visit for a look later.. or may not :) .. Ive been fair good lately not buying crap so might try continue that way..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

DS35TFA Still works for Darkstar. 35% off flavor apprentice.Knocked £15 off my order happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

magentis wrote: »
    DS35TFA Still works for Darkstar. 35% off flavor apprentice.Knocked £15 off my order happy days!

Nice to know. Still a pity there's not such a juicy one to cover nic and VG/PG - But I'll always grab some TFA concentrates when ordering. They do a few of my favourites like Cheesecake Graham crust, strawberry ripe, VBIC, Greek yogurt and their Bavarian cream. I'll always re-stock on all of those.

Nice to know. Still a pity there's not such a juicy one to cover nic and VG/PG - But I'll always grab some TFA concentrates when ordering. They do a few of my favourites like Cheesecake Graham crust, strawberry ripe, VBIC, Greek yogurt and their Bavarian cream. I'll always re-stock on all of those.

I really like the strawberry ripe,I got that in my last order.The bavarian cream is nice too that was one of the first I got.I just ordered the graham crust today.Looking forward to that one!
    Thanks again for all the pointers you gave me in the last few months,i'm over 3 months off the cigs now and even got a friend off the cigs and onto vaping,trying to get him to start making his own,I send 150mls his way every few weeks.Its so easy when you get the hang of it.The savings are unreal,and I deffo think you end up with a safer product.

VBIC is that vanilla bean ice cream?Tasty?I was wondering about that one!

What still amazes me is how clean the coils are after vaping the diy juice,compared to the black sludge that was on them after the stuff I used to vape.

magentis wrote: »
    VBIC is that vanilla bean ice cream?Tasty?I was wondering about that one!

Yeah sorry, vanilla bean ice cream yup :) I use it in a couple of my main mixes.

You're right about DIY being cleaner and kinder to coils - this is mainly because 'premium' juices are often riddled with sweeteners, and they tend to gunk up on coils. Your DIY will do similar if you over do it on those, the likes of sucralose, marshmallow, brown sugar, meringue - they will clutter up coils if they are at higher %. I keep them very low in general.

Cheesecake graham crust is just great stuff, at 3-4% with some Bavarian cream or VBIC, plus whatever fruit yu fancy, you've got a quick and simple tasty mix.

My own personal fav still, and one I re-stock on anytime it gets low is one I call 'Long gone day' - A simple, but very tasty, Peach and mango cheesecake yogurt -

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/499838/Long%20gone%20day

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

My coils get fairly wrecked after 3-4 days but I'm a sweetener / meringue / yellow cake junkie. God I love yellow cake

I love meringue and marshmallow, but usually keep them low enough. I ust try yellow cake, people rant about it either one way or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Karma25

Anybody know a nice cola recipe? Have tried cola bottles recipes and some cola with bavarian cream but they always become overpowering even at 4% cola. I used to vape a juice called gummy cola from cosmic fog and I loved it. Have not found a clone recipe online.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

Anyone here know a good recipe that's close to mole juice's milk mole?
    Or a nice blue raspberry cotton candy?

• Advertisement

Can't help with either cola or cotton candy, never mixed with either. I have used Capella Jelly candy, which will give that gummy bear jelly texture, if you can find the right cola to match.

Flavorah cotton candy is the highest rated on E-LR, maybe try that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eireboi83

Only started vaping few weeks haven't yet made any .So much cheaper and im looking forward to it.Having major problems getting the fluids in Dublin stores.Postage and packaging is a killer.Base nicotine,vg pg are expensive but still cheaper pity there isn't a non stop low cost vape shop in Dublin.I suppose it all comes down to the money or profit margin.Love to get some experience in this field as its quite daunting.

If you buy online, give http://picknmixdiy.com/ a look. That's where I started. If you look back through this thread you'll get tonnes of tips too.

I can whip up 100ml of juice now for less than a fiver.

Better to go with strong nic, and separate VG/PG. It works out much more cost effective. They have good starter kits on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

+1 for picknmix. I got a starter kit off them ages ago. It's enough to make 200ml juice right off the bat and you'll have loads of nicotine left over

Would there be any interest in concentrate swaps? I have too much of some and nowhere near enough of others. Might start a new thread if there's enough interest

Yeah I'd be up for trading. I don't have a whole lot to trade atm, but a few that I just never use or just aren't for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Karma25

Can't help with either cola or cotton candy, never mixed with either. I have used Capella Jelly candy, which will give that gummy bear jelly texture, if you can find the right cola to match.

Flavorah cotton candy is the highest rated on E-LR, maybe try that one?

Ya had the jelly candy in stock tried with cola and some gummy bear and some bavarian cream. The thing was like petrol 😂 gave a steep of five days and its still quite powerful only had 2 percent cola.

Used a nuka cola from reddit and it was a lovely fruity Vape but not much cola coming through seems to be muted by a flavour. It can be quite hard to balance cola it's the one flavour I love and find it's one of the most finicky.

chipfox wrote: »
    No worries lads, thanks for the welcome. I did dig back about 10 pages and didn't notice any DIY stuff so I thought i'd give this one a go.

I really feel like everybody needs to make their own juice. I know it might seem like a bit of a pain in the arse at first, and it can be at times but it's so cheap and you get what you want consistently. Steeping and breathing can be a pain and honestly sometimes I just can't wait.

I always bought healthierchoice brand and I think they have some fantastic flavours, but they leave them in the window and some are clear, some are almost brown, some have virtually no taste and others are generally hit and miss. I'm not bad mouthing them, I would love to clone some of their flavours but their quality control isn't there despite what they say.

I just about had it when I bought my last pack of Aspire BVC coils for my old penvape. No matter how many times I bought them only 2-3 out of the 5 pack would work. Brought it up with the managers many times and they did not give a crap, told me I was wrong.

Bought myself 25m of wire for a fiver and a big bag of organic cotton months back for cheaper than the price of 5 Aspire coils. Once you go DIY you will never go back.

Never tried Inawera yet but I have seem the name around and will give them a go. Just bought a few 30ml bottles from chefsvapour.co.uk there so I'm probably good for concentrates for a month or two. It's pretty addictive making juices though

Is it hard to make coils for pen vapes and I'd that site chefvape cheap(postage is rip off) and are they decent?

If you buy online, give http://picknmixdiy.com/ a look. That's where I started. If you look back through this thread you'll get tonnes of tips too.

I can whip up 100ml of juice now for less than a fiver.

Better to go with strong nic, and separate VG/PG. It works out much more cost effective. They have good starter kits on there.

How do you make 100 mi for a fiver can you tell me your list please.great info.

Karma25 wrote: »
    Anybody know a nice cola recipe? Have tried cola bottles recipes and some cola with bavarian cream but they always become overpowering even at 4% cola. I used to vape a juice called gummy cola from cosmic fog and I loved it. Have not found a clone recipe online.

Is Bavarian cream nice

• Advertisement

chipfox wrote: »
    +1 for picknmix. I got a starter kit off them ages ago. It's enough to make 200ml juice right off the bat and you'll have loads of nicotine left over

Would there be any interest in concentrate swaps? I have too much of some and nowhere near enough of others. Might start a new thread if there's enough interest

That sounds like a deadly idea

Advertisement