Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY eJuice thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

Can you buy VG cheap in the shops?

Or do you need.to go online for it,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Online is the only way to get it really cheap, your local chemist is the next best option. Look for 'Glycerine' rather than VG and it'll be the right stuff. Expect to pay about €4-5 per 150ml though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

I've got 4 litres of 7.2 darkstar pg nicotine and 4 litres of vg and pg for sale. Bought just before the ban. I'm based in south Dublin

Any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pgll

hi there.

I bought mine at lubrisolve.com. I bought 4L of VG(5€) pl7s €7.50 including shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pgll

veryvape wrote: »
    I've got 4 litres of 7.2 darkstar pg nicotine and 4 litres of vg and pg for sale. Bought just before the ban. I'm based in south Dublin

Any offers?[/quo
    i'll give you 50 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Any offers?
    hey veryvape. is the quality of that stuff any good? i got the 5l before the ban but haven't even opened it yet. it's been bugging me not knowing

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

chipfox wrote: »
    hey veryvape. is the quality of that stuff any good? i got the 5l before the ban but haven't even opened it yet. it's been bugging me not knowing

The quality is great. No problems at all with it

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

veryvape wrote:

What sort of price per litre have you in mind veryvape?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

If i had a liter of 50pg and 50vg base at 12 nicotene how could i bring that up to 18,i mean mixing smaller amounts of base at a time,say 100 ml,cheers..

Any offers?

Is the 7.2 darkstar pg nicotine to use with the lower ohm scale ...

• Advertisement

damon5 wrote: »
    It's for mixing. 7.2% is 72mg/ml

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭247music

damon5 wrote:

7.2% nic = 72mg nic Damon.. Put that in a subohm tank and you will have no lungs left. I suggest doing a bit of research to gain an understanding how mixing and percentages work before jumping into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Cheers will check this out too.......

Cheers will check this out too.......

Always check here for opinions on what brand of concentrate to buy,some can be weak or horrible if mixed in with other concentrates in your recipe...

Always check here for opinions on what brand of concentrate to buy,some can be weak or horrible if mixed in with other concentrates in your recipe...

Thats a big bonus,will do cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Any offers?

Still available? Pmd

I just realised that 'Dark Arts' concentrates on Darkstar are, in fact, re-labelled Flavorart! £4 for 30ml of FA is a bargain! And that's before any discount. I have paid that for 10ml in the past when stocks were low. If I'd known I would have got more, got a Darkstar package today and I did have one Dark Arts in there, Forest Fruits. There is a code for 35% off Dark Arts and TFA (you can combine them) 'DS35'

I just realised that 'Dark Arts' concentrates on Darkstar are, in fact, re-labelled Flavorart! £4 for 30ml of FA is a bargain! And that's before any discount. I have paid that for 10ml in the past when stocks were low. If I'd known I would have got more, got a Darkstar package today and I did have one Dark Arts in there, Forest Fruits. There is a code for 35% off Dark Arts and TFA (you can combine them) 'DS35'

I put three 30ml in the cart after the discount to see what the shipping would be and it was nearly a tenner stirling, big thanks to Thecageyone for the coupon code anyway.

I put three 30ml in the cart after the discount to see what the shipping would be and it was nearly a tenner stirling, big thanks to Thecageyone for the coupon code anyway.

Did you change the shipping to standard? I saved about £15 on my last order using that code. It's obviously better the more you buy in one order. 35% is 35% - I also use AddressPal so I'm only charged UK level postage - albeit I have to pay €3.75 for collection

• Advertisement

Did you change the shipping to standard? I saved about £15 on my last order using that code. It's obviously better the more you buy in one order. 35% is 35% - I also use AddressPal so I'm only charged UK level postage - albeit I have to pay €3.75 for collection

Hi no it said UPS Tracked Shipment £8.99,whats the story with that other twats post..

:cool:
    Hi no it said UPS Tracked Shipment £8.99,whats the story with that other twats post..

Ah , see that's direct to Ireland, which they have only recently introduced. I use AddressPal, which essentially gives me a [fake] UK address. I only need pay the UK postage and then 3.50 to the post office upon collection. It probably works out much of a muchness, if I add VG to that order, but otherwise it'll be a bit cheaper. trust me, even at €10 postage you are saving a fortune long term if you use the code.

As for that twat above, just a twat ... some union dick thinking spamming it about will get people onboard, when all it'll do is piss people off and make them hate these greddy f**ktards even more.

Do Darkstar not ship there nic shots direct to Ireland?
    Messing around getting an idea on prices for some bits and with the nic in the basket it says no option available at this time.

Do Darkstar not ship there nic shots direct to Ireland?
    Messing around getting an idea on prices for some bits and with the nic in the basket it says no option available at this time.

No idea tbh, I'm still working off the 72mg nic I got from the pre-TPD. They have never done a code for nic anyway, so get it elsewhere.

No idea tbh, I'm still working off the 72mg nic I got from the pre-TPD. They have never done a code for nic anyway, so get it elsewhere.

Might have to its just they are good value compared to others. Gonna pop in my northern Ireland parcel motel address later and see.

cannot believe dark arts are flavour art... with that code this is the deal of the century.

cagey can you recommend some essentials? i have very few FA concs...

Might have to its just they are good value compared to others. Gonna pop in my northern Ireland parcel motel address later and see.

I use DPD Wizard,I find they are alot faster & you don't have to pay up front...

https://www.dpdparcelwizard.ie/HomePage#/

chipfox wrote: »
    cannot believe dark arts are flavour art... with that code this is the deal of the century.

cagey can you recommend some essentials? i have very few FA concs...

Forest fruits, Vienna cream, Fuji apple, cookie, marshmallow, creme fresh, strawberry (red touch), meringue, lemon Sicily and Joy (if you like bakery with a fresh bread, yeasty note) are ones I always restock. The names might be slightly different for dark arts but also obvious

• Advertisement

Just came across the paragraph below from this link http://www.bargainvapour.com/index.aspx?pageid=1560130

Those two words genetically modified give me the creeps :eek:

Italian company DKS are leading the way with the first 100% natural e-liquid.
    They have developed a patented process for creating propylene glycol, a
    common ingredient in e-liquid, from non-genetically modified corn.

Advertisement