Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY eJuice thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Cant bare to look at it,rubbing salt in the wound when i havnt been able to source some 7.2 nic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

His mix is terrible, 4% Bav cream? 2% strawberry ripe? reverse those for a start. The strawberry is having no effect on his concoction bar adding a bit of sweetness. Also, TFA custard may as well be vanilla cream, cap custard for me every time, that may well be what he is aiming for. He doesn't seem to know what sweet cream does to mixes either ... it doesn't sweeten, it dulls them, mutes other flavours - especially the ripe strawberry, and makes them smell of old socks after a week or more. I used to use it but learned the hard way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

damon5 wrote: »
    Cant bare to look at it,rubbing salt in the wound when i havnt been able to source some 7.2 nic :(

Did you check out the 3 links below his video,they are selling 72 nic,some vapors in the comments say that they ordered with no probs at all,there must be a loophole somewhere...

Did you check out the 3 links below his video,they are selling 72 nic,some vapors in the comments say that they ordered with no probs at all,there must be a loophole somewhere...

Darkstar still have 7.2 on the site, I haven't tried ordering it yet though, I only recently opened my last 500ml, should do for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Darkstar still have 7.2 on the site, I haven't tried ordering it yet though, I only recently opened my last 500ml, should do for another while.

Wont let you order unless you have a business account. Everythingliquid is the way to go using parcel motel ..... I hope.

• Advertisement

Wont let you order unless you have a business account. Everythingliquid is the way to go using parcel motel ..... I hope.

Will have a look on there, cheers.

Will have a look on there, cheers.

I have 500ml bottle in parcel motel dublin depot as of last night. Nearly there lol

I have 500ml bottle in parcel motel dublin depot as of last night. Nearly there lol

Never feels safe until you have it home though :D know the feeling

Never feels safe until you have it home though :D know the feeling

No especially since I was full sure it couldnt be got.

They have a disclaimer that says anything above 20mg is sold to produce fully compliant liquid basically. Wonder if this is there loophole. Once i have it in my hand i will order the 4 250ml version.

No especially since I was full sure it couldnt be got.

They have a disclaimer that says anything above 20mg is sold to produce fully compliant liquid basically. Wonder if this is there loophole. Once i have it in my hand i will order the 4 250ml version.

Have you got the link...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Had that delivered yesterday via parcel motel, a sort of successful experiment I’d say. :)

Have you got the link...

http://www.everythingliquid.co.uk

Had that delivered yesterday via parcel motel, a sort of successful experiment I’d say. :)

Cant see the pic. Just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Cant see the pic. Just me?

I can't either ....ON Firefox .... tried it on Chrome and it's working fine .

jonski wrote: »
    I can't either ....ON Firefox .... tried it on Chrome and it's working fine .

What is it??

OK Doc,I give up,what's the experiment about ...

OK Doc,I give up,what's the experiment about ...

I ordered a 100ml of 72% nic from here

https://www.nicotineuk.co.uk/product/100mlnicotineeu

Just to see would it get to me and yeah, delivered yesterday via Parcel Motel.

Order going in for 2x500mls on Tuesday.

Damn you....

Damn you....

:):)

Why is the british made stuff so bloody expensive compared to the Eu stuff??

• Advertisement

This should also be possible via everything liquid but not via Darkstar as you’ll need an EU vat number.

Why is the british made stuff so bloody expensive compared to the Eu stuff??

That is an answer I’m looking for on various forums but not much coming back to me.

That is an answer I’m looking for on various forums but not much coming back to me.

Yeah noticed it during the week when i was starting my own experiment lol.

Watch the flood gates open now......

Yeah noticed it during the week when i was starting my own experiment lol.

Watch the flood gates open now......

God help us once Brexit kicks in :(

God help us once Brexit kicks in :(

Ya reckon?

Ya reckon?

We won’t be able to avail of the EU vat rate once they leave so everything will be liable for Customs.

While having this conversation I got the text from parcel motel.

The eagle has landed boys and girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Did they not look for a company name?can you make payment other than Paypal....

For everythingliquid just register as normal. Think they have a pay by card option.

Just put parcel motel antrim address as your delivery address. Its easy tbf

• Advertisement

For Company name I entered my Parcel Motel account number, PayPal appears to be the only payment option.

Advertisement