Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY eJuice thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

damon5 wrote: »
    Wow seven components in the first link :eek: will check out your second link for concentrates now so..

Its a bit odd but two flavours keep popping into my head,black liqourice and raisin,any experience of those flavours ...

I use a Liquorice concentrate from Inawera at about 3% on it's own. I find it helps restore the taste buds when the dreaded Vapers Tongue strikes. That or bite into a lemon 2/3 times a day :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

I use a Liquorice concentrate from Inawera at about 3% on it's own. I find it helps restore the taste buds when the dreaded Vapers Tongue strikes. That or bite into a lemon 2/3 times a day :eek:

Okay could you enlighten a newbie to explain your comment above in some more detail,much appreciated.....

Okay could you enlighten a newbie to explain your comment above in some more detail,much appreciated.....

Sorry, Vapers tongue is a term used to describe the sensation of losing your taste for any type of juice, basically everything tastes bland, there are a couple of ways to re invigorate the taste buds, some vape a menthol juice, I find liquorice works for me or biting into a lemon a couple of times a day usually stimulates the taste buds back into life.

Sorry, Vapers tongue is a term used to describe the sensation of losing your taste for any type of juice, basically everything tastes bland, there are a couple of ways to re invigorate the taste buds, some vape a menthol juice, I find liquorice works for me or biting into a lemon a couple of times a day usually stimulates the taste buds back into life.

Well a big thanks for that,at times after a while i get a nice vape and the after taste turns metallicy..

Could you give a direct link to the liquorice concentrate because i put it in the sites search engine and wont come back with anything,cheers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Could you give a direct link to the liquorice concentrate because i put it in the sites search engine and wont come back with anything,cheers...

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/520-licorice-10-ml.html

If you do order from Inawera I recommend you get some of their Shisha Strawberry and also their custard. Mixed together it's pretty good. They are both awesome even on their own. Let the custard steep for a month or 2 until it turns a deep yellow/orange.

My ADV:
    First mix each flavour as a standalone flavour. They are 3% concentrates, don't be tempted to add much over the recommended concentrate percentage. Inawera concentrates are super strong, which is great as you get more out of it. I mix 170 drops directly from the concentrate bottles to 100ml of base. Then mix as shown below.

40% Inawera SHISHA STRAWBERRY
    40% Inawera CUSTARD
    10% Inawera SHISHA COCONUT
    10% Inawera LEMON CAKE

Epicness!

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/520-licorice-10-ml.html

If you do order from Inawera I recommend you get some of their Shisha Strawberry and also their custard. Mixed together it's pretty good. They are both awesome even on their own. Let the custard steep for a month or 2 until it turns a deep yellow/orange.

My ADV:
    First mix each flavour as a standalone flavour. They are 3% concentrates, don't be tempted to add much over the recommended concentrate percentage. Inawera concentrates are super strong, which is great as you get more out of it. I mix 170 drops directly from the concentrate bottles to 100ml of base. Then mix as shown below

40% Inawera CUSTARD
    10% Inawera LEMON CAKE

Epicness!

Thanks for that,will check that out,cheers ..

Cant find the shisha custard ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Wow seven components in the first link :eek: will check out your second link for concentrates now so..

When you consider that Nic and VG are essentials in every mix, there's just 5 flavorings. It's actually one of my simplest mixes because the percentages are simple to measure out. If you buy say 10ml each of the Cap peaches and cream, and Molinberry mango, you're good to go make 250ml of this mix. I'd suggest getting the other flavorings in 30ml, as the leftovers can be used in tonnes of mixes. You'd need 14ml of the Greek yogurt either way.

I'd be willing to bet if you go to the bother and give it a try, you will re-order the flavors to make more. I haven't gotten sick of it in over 1.5yrs.

My ADV:
    First mix each flavour as a standalone flavour. They are 3% concentrates, don't be tempted to add much over the recommended concentrate percentage. Inawera concentrates are super strong, which is great as you get more out of it. I mix 170 drops directly from the concentrate bottles to 100ml of base. Then mix as shown below.

40% Inawera CUSTARD
    10% Inawera LEMON CAKE

Epicness!

Put in this small order to see what shipping would be and the shipping is dearer than the goods,is the heavy shipping costs to do with the weights of the 2ltrs..
    If so is it roughly that price across the board or is there anywhere in ireland that has more competitive shipping costs or somewhere i could collect from a dublin supplier or surrounding areas,cheers.

1xLICORICE e... 2,30 €
    10 ml
    1xSHISHA VAN... 2,82 €
    10 ml
    1xPropilene ... 8,83 €
    1xVegetable ...9,56 €
    1 L
    Shipping26,06 €
    Total49,57 €

Put in this small order to see what shipping would be and the shipping is dearer than the goods,is the heavy shipping costs to do with the weights of the 2ltrs..
    If so is it roughly that price across the board or is there anywhere in ireland that has more competitive shipping costs or somewhere i could collect from a dublin supplier or surrounding areas,cheers.

1xLICORICE e... 2,30 €
    10 ml
    1xSHISHA VAN... 2,82 €
    10 ml
    1xPropilene ... 8,83 €
    1xVegetable ...9,56 €
    1 L
    Shipping26,06 €
    Total49,57 €

Your shipping from here is €4.95 for 2x1ltr. The T Juice range of concentrate is also very good especially the Vamp Vape and Jack the Ripple.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/

• Advertisement

Your shipping from here is €4.95 for 2x1ltr. The T Juice range of concentrate is also very good especially the Vamp Vape and Jack the Ripple.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/

Thanks but went into darkstar website and ezsmoke were charging 36 euros plus nearly a fiver for 3 litres totall of PG....VG whereas at darkstar 2.5ltr of PG for 8.99 and 2.5ltr of VG for 6.99 plus shipping nearlly a fiver so approx 22 euros for goods plus PP .....

My ADV:

40% Inawera CUSTARD
    10% Inawera LEMON CAKE

Epicness!

Do they do direct shipping to ireland or do you have to go through the likes of Parcel motel using there address,cheers

When you consider that Nic and VG are essentials in every mix, there's just 5 flavorings. It's actually one of my simplest mixes because the percentages are simple to measure out. If you buy say 10ml each of the Cap peaches and cream, and Molinberry mango, you're good to go make 250ml of this mix. I'd suggest getting the other flavorings in 30ml, as the leftovers can be used in tonnes of mixes. You'd need 14ml of the Greek yogurt either way.

I'd be willing to bet if you go to the bother and give it a try, you will re-order the flavors to make more. I haven't gotten sick of it in over 1.5yrs.

Heads starting to spin again,will get there in the end LOL

Do they do direct shipping to ireland or do you have to go through the likes of Parcel motel using there address,cheers

Direct.

Direct.

Thanks for prompt reply,fingers on the button so going to order now,cheers...

Thanks for prompt reply,fingers on the button so going to order now,cheers...

Shagging paypal knackered payment up even though i had the option to be able to pay by visa,debit etc after putting in credit card details its all directed to paypal.Here was me waiting to order and sample some juice from this website.How much in sales are this website losing out with others having the same problem as me ...

Has anyone vaped a Raisin ejuice,seems popular in the states when you google it and see the first few websites are from them..

Have one of many of my juices inc .SHISHA VANILLA, 10 ml waiting untill this paypal situation is resolved,on naweraflavours your supposed to have a choice if you want to use paypal or another method using visa,debit etc,the thing is when you chose the other instead of paypal you are directed to paypal no matter what.
    Anyway If i was making a 100ml batch and used this E-concentrate. 10 ml bottle with dropper. it says Add 3%.how much would i need to use is that 3% of 100ml,cheers..

p.s with regards to mixing i watched a couple of vids on DIY using differant battery operated mixers,one more of a wisk and the other more of one of those cappucino ones,think i can recollect a comment that said too much whisking can reduce the nic content,any truth in this,cheers.

Just ordered 500ml myself. Hope I get it. I'll try to remember to update here in a week or so.

Well just got an email from Parcel Motel telling me my 500ml of 72mg nicotine from Nicotineuk is in their Dublin depot and will be delivered tomorrow by Nightline.

I'm so happy, whoop whoop.

For anyone interested, I had them ship it to the Parcel Motel's "Antrim" depot, and from there to my house down south. I believe this way it doesn't go near Irish cutoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

fantastic, 500ml 72% order dispatched from nicotineuk

That me sorted for a long time to come, up yours TPD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

I really jumped the gun buying 5 litres before the ban. Still sitting in the freezer unopened.... :confused:

chipfox wrote: »
    I really jumped the gun buying 5 litres before the ban. Still sitting in the freezer unopened.... :confused:

Yeah that much nicotine is bound to be well past its sell by date again you get to the end of it.You should sell 4 litres of it. 1 litre will make a lot of juice. At-least in my case, I only vape 6/5mg. I bought 500ml of 72mg nic the other day. That will likely last me and the missus 2 or 3 years.

Does it actually freeze solid or just get to a much thicker viscocity when its put in the freezer,,,

Does it actually freeze solid or just get to a much thicker viscocity when its put in the freezer,,,

It remains a liquid. Haven't ever noticed it get thicker, but I usually leave it out a day or two before I use it.

It remains a liquid. Haven't ever noticed it get thicker, but I usually leave it out a day or two before I use it.

Grand thanks for that ......

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Yeah that much nicotine is bound to be well past its sell by date again you get to the end of it.You should sell 4 litres of it. 1 litre will make a lot of juice. At-least in my case, I only vape 6/5mg. I bought 500ml of 72mg nic the other day. That will likely last me and the missus 2 or 3 years.
    I think it'll last pretty much forever how I keep it. Never had nic go bad yet no matter how badly I keep it

I have 2.5ltr each of PG and VG on route and wondering where i can get 500ml glass bottles to transfer it to,prefer to store that amount in glass as its going to take some time to use it up rather than storing it in a plastic container even though it should be food safe ...

I have 2.5ltr each of PG and VG on route and wondering where i can get 500ml glass bottles to transfer it to,prefer to store that amount in glass as its going to take some time to use it up rather than storing it in a plastic container even though it should be food safe ...

would a wine bottle not do the job?

or buy a few Grolsch swing top bottles

kingtiger wrote: »
    would a wine bottle not do the job?

or buy a few Grolsch swing top bottles

Thanks for that but would prefer to get something new,sterilized and screw capped so theres no risk of cross contamination ...

• Advertisement

Thanks for that but would prefer to get something new,sterilized and screw capped so theres no risk of cross contamination ...

fair enough

but a drop of milton and boiling water would sort out the bottles

Advertisement