Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whale Teeth

Options
  • 03-01-2016 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy a Sperm Whale tooth but for legal reasons thy cant be sold on the internet as far as I know.(Think they can be dealt within a country though).
    Anyone know where I might be able to get hold of one?
    Thanks
    Conor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy a Sperm Whale tooth but for legal reasons thy cant be sold on the internet as far as I know.(Think they can be dealt within a country though).
    Anyone know where I might be able to get hold of one?
    Thanks
    Conor

Hi, would an exact replica do?

Link: https://boneclones.com/product/modern-sperm-whale-tooth-KO-213

• Registered Users Posts: 26 coconnell44

Have two replicas already, its a genuine one im after :) Thanks for the interest though

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I don't think these are legal in Ireland, so I'll lock the thread unless you can PM me information to the contrary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement