Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 solo lookin for mates

Options
  • 03-01-2016 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys!
    I've booked my j1 for this summer but the friend I had planned to go with has dropped out, seems everyone I know thinks it's stupid going before 21 or its too expensive !
    I'm still gonna go cause like feck it should be fun anyway but the thoughts of travelling n stuff alone males me a bit wary. I was wondering are there any other lone wolves out there lookin to make a wolf pack ?
    Thinkin west coast cause the beach and stuff but open to suggestions! Swear I'm a sound gal !
    19, f

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Colleenamber

Hey guys!
    I've booked my j1 for this summer but the friend I had planned to go with has dropped out, seems everyone I know thinks it's stupid going before 21 or its too expensive !
    I'm still gonna go cause like feck it should be fun anyway but the thoughts of travelling n stuff alone males me a bit wary. I was wondering are there any other lone wolves out there lookin to make a wolf pack ?
    Thinkin west coast cause the beach and stuff but open to suggestions! Swear I'm a sound gal !
    19, f

Hey, I was hoping to head west coast also, 23, F, where are u from?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Travelguy94

Hey guys!
    19, f

Hey im thinking about going s well but i have the same problem.
    M 21

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cant Trust The System

2 21yr old girls here hoping to go to San Diego looking for people to share with

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Travelguy94

2 21yr old girls here hoping to go to San Diego looking for people to share with

Hey! have you guys applied for the j1 yet ? and if so any luck on the job department ? I am hearing San Diego is really difficult to find work, California in general actually!

Advertisement