Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you change canon eos rebel t3 1100d owner name

• 03-01-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

hi
    i purchased a second hand canon eos rebel t3 1100d and i cant change metadata name. i downloaded the utility but that option is blocked in the setting. i am using a mac pro laptop.
    does any one have a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭patrickc68

you could check if there is copywrite info in the custom menus on the camera,,,i have a couple of canons and thats where it is on the newer versions its not an option on the 450d,so maybe its not an option on your camera,hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

The user manual is available here, see page 160.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭raher1

Thank you, it works.
    Pete67 wrote: »
    The user manual is available here, see page 160.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭raher1

Thank you, you were correct aswell.
    patrickc68 wrote: »
    you could check if there is copywrite info in the custom menus on the camera,,,i have a couple of canons and thats where it is on the newer versions its not an option on the 450d,so maybe its not an option on your camera,hope this helps

Advertisement