Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUying my first replaceable battery mod. Which battery to use?

Options
  • 03-01-2016 10:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭

I want the highest mah battery I can get. I'm a bit confused but can I use a "SAMSUNG INR 18650-25R 2500MAH 30A BATTERY"?

I want to buy an iStick 60w.

Also, some people online have said not to charge the battery inside the device. Why not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

That Samsung battery is probably the safest highest amp draw battery you can get - good choice you won't go wrong with it.

The problem with charging via a vape device is that e-liquid may get into them and short the device out beyond what the built in protection can deal with. Also when battery does have a thermal overload they may not vent properly and due to pressure build up bad things can happen. A decent charger will be dedicated to charging and do it safely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Panasonic 3200 mah have been good for me

Advertisement