Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Money Card/Alternative Pokerstars Cashout

Options
  • 04-01-2016 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I used to have an O2 money card(a VISA card) but after 3 took O2 over my money card is a mastercard.

Pokerstars allow you to deposit with mastercard but do not allow to cashout to a mastercard (a recent change I believe).

I don't want anything to go through my bank account for obvious reasons. (I have a skrill account so can withdraw to there but still need to transfer to my account then which I don't want to). I don't have a credit card.

Is there any prepaid card in Ireland that will allow me to bypass bank and deal with pokerstars directly??

i.e.
    deposit cash to card so I can deposit to stars , withdraw to card and then use ATM to get the cash

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

JD3112 wrote: »
    I used to have an O2 money card(a VISA card) but after 3 took O2 over my money card is a mastercard.

Pokerstars allow you to deposit with mastercard but do not allow to cashout to a mastercard (a recent change I believe).

I don't want anything to go through my bank account for obvious reasons. (I have a skrill account so can withdraw to there but still need to transfer to my account then which I don't want to). I don't have a credit card.

Is there any prepaid card in Ireland that will allow me to bypass bank and deal with pokerstars directly??

i.e.
    deposit cash to card so I can deposit to stars , withdraw to card and then use ATM to get the cash

Thanks

Skrill is an online wallet, there is no issue with withdrawing from Skrill to your bank a/c (other than their charges have increased recently), it simply shows up as Skrill Ltd, there is no association to gambling.
    Also Skrill do a prepaid mastercard.

Advertisement