Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for several of this Newbridge Silver decoration

Options
  • 04-01-2016 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

We have about a dozen of these, every Xmas morning, we take a photo in front of the tree & we hang a new one (which had been bought prior to Xmas) with that year's photo on Stephen's day.

Unfortunately I couldn't get one in 2014 & figured I'd just buy two in 2015.

However I found out in December that Newbridge had ceased to produce them in 2013, sent out the short stock to sell in 2013 & 2014 (lucky to get one in 2013) & there were none available this year.

I'd love to keep our family tradition going until the kids are grown & although they produce other photo frame decorations, I'd love them all to be the same, so I'm wondering if anyone has any that they don't want & I could buy them from them.

Please let me know by PM

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The newbridge shop in blanchardstown shopping centre has some in stock on the 22nd of December if that's any good to you. Perhaps try ringing them if they have any in stock still?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

Unfortunately, none.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

OU812 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, none.

:(

There's a jewllers in the Donaghmeade shopping centre that sell them as well. Possibly try them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Most shaws stock newbridge silverware too if your near one may be worth a look ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Not really much help but on the Newbridge website there's a list where their items are stocked. You could try ringing around a couple of shops to see have they them in stock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement