Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Count Your Blessings

• 04-01-2016 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/i-found-my-tribe-at-the-cove-in-greystones-1.2471290

Simon and his wife, Ruth Fitzmaurice.
    Two profoundly inspirational people.

I'm sure in time, there will be a film made about these wonderful people.

'But sometimes I find my husband: lips on the curve of his temple, a crawl space in the crook of his arm. Some things are lost and found again. I email him words of love, and he emails back. A mad moon tidal wave. Screen to screen, we’re holding hands at last. Two souls. It’s a marvellous, familiar dance. Great loves are for the brave.'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What are you talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Is there a Holly Carpenter version?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭BenedrylPete

Thems some flexible lips he has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

smash wrote: »
    What are you talking about?

I think he's saying sometimes we think we have it hard but in reality some people are in much more difficult situations. He then uses the Fitzmaurices as an example.

Simon - a talented filmmaker - was hit with MND and is now completely paralysed. He and his wife have kids, their life is tough but yet he managed to direct a feature film last year.

The obstacles that most of us think are insurmountable are nothing compared to what Simon Fitzmaurice has overcome. Look up - the world is out there, that thing you keep telling yourself you'll never accomplish? It's not impossible.

Breathe in, take a step forward and go do it.

(I think I just made myself puke with optimism!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

@AnonoBoy I'll put you on ignore if you post like that again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

smash wrote: »
    @AnonoBoy I'll put you on ignore if you post like that again!

I'm sorry Sir.. I just saw an uplifting razor ad on television - I think I'm overtired. It won't happen again I promise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

1 like = 1 pray.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭BenedrylPete

lawlolawl wrote: »
    1 like = 1 pray.

St jude please.

That i may get some ass.

Advertisement