Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 PDC Premier League Thread

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

As good a wupping as ive seen taylor get,mvg only man who can taylor taylor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Didn't get to see any of it last night so looking forward to watching it at the weekend. Not surprised MvG steamrolled Lewis but that Phil would be a bit closer in the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

taylor genuinely looked lost halfway through that match . by the end he looked like a man who finally knows the most successful dart player of all time can not beat the best dart player of all time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

peteeeed wrote:
    taylor genuinely looked lost halfway through that match . by the end he looked like a man who finally knows the most successful dart player of all time can not beat the best dart player of all time

First time i ever seen him chuck away darts,the double double killed him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭statto25

First time i ever seen him chuck away darts,the double double killed him

He threw away a dart in anger at one stage and it ended up in treble 19! Wish I could do that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

peteeeed wrote: »

Fully agree that Taylor looked a beaten man, I actually felt a bit sorry for him! I was hoping Anderson would face MVG in the final as Gary always seems to raise his game for a big match with MVG - he takes huge pleasure when he beats him and knows that it doesn't sit well with MVG that he's won the last 2 world championships.

At the minute it's hard to see anyone stopping the green machine but December is a long way off and they'll all be out to beat him. That match with him and Barney last year was simply incredible.

Advertisement