Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports engineering masters

Options
  • 04-01-2016 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I'm thinking of applying for a masters in sports engineering in Sheffield I am wondering has anyone done this course or known anyone who has that might have information on it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Mapaputsi

GaryB1991 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm thinking of applying for a masters in sports engineering in Sheffield I am wondering has anyone done this course or known anyone who has that might have information on it thanks

Hi Gary,

I have been doing some research into this masters degree also and have got a lot of feedback from current and past students on linkedin, if you pm me I can send you on their comments.

I think the main thing to consider is that you should have a very good idea of why you want to do the course, so that you can start into it with a clear goal/career path.

Advertisement