Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing my eircom dot net email account

Options
  • 04-01-2016 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Can you pls advise if there is a way to access this account as it was attached to my pc which is defunct.

I know I could go online but unfortunately I don't remember my password and don't have eircom broadband or landline etc

Surely I can access my eircom dot net account some other way? I really need to access these emails

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can you pls advise if there is a way to access this account as it was attached to my pc which is defunct.

I know I could go online but unfortunately I don't remember my password and don't have eircom broadband or landline etc

Surely I can access my eircom dot net account some other way? I really need to access these emails
    Hi vicwatson

You will need your password to access your email account either by Webmail at eir.ie or by setting up a new outlook.

If you can't remember your password you can request it to be reset by calling email support on 1890260260 - no worries if you don't have a land line with eir just hold on the line when you are asked for the number a few time and you will be delivered to the main menu where you choose the option for broadband faults.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks a lot for info. Am getting sorted. Yis would want to change that accessibility as how does one automatically know you should wait for a few times before being given more options? Just put it as an option straight away. 

Ty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

vicwatson wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for info. Am getting sorted. Yis would want to change that accessibility as how does one automatically know you should wait for a few times before being given more options? Just put it as an option straight away. 

Ty
    No worries vicwatson

Thanks for updating the thread. I'll pass your feedback to operations.

Al

Advertisement