Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Coverting my Virago to a Bobber

• 04-01-2016 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I have a Virago 535.. I've done a good bit of work on it and I'be bought parts to go back on it, but I've got to a stage where I'm not confident to go any further as I have very little experience in converting.

I need to get it finished ASAP, is there any recommendations of good places that do conversions?

At a reasonable price obviously!.

Also need it sprayed.

All suggestions welcome (Around Dublin and the South East)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

What work do you have left to do that you want done on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MuirisRuth26

I have it cut. I have all i need to do is take wheels, swing-arm and forks off, spray and put it back together.

I have new indicators, ordered my saddle and picked out exhausts.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Not personally, but taking all those bits off and painting them feels like stuff one could easily do on their own,

Adding a seat and sticking the exhaust on too.

Of course if there is welding involved and they are not bolt on then there is another element to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Are you trying to copy that bike exactly or have you your own ideas.???

• Advertisement

Very like that one but softail and straight handlebars and completely matte black (EVERYTHING)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Very like that one but softail and straight handlebars and completely matte black (EVERYTHING)

Something like this...??

something similar but normal wheels and completely matte black.. it's not a big job for someone who knows what their doing

Advertisement