Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access 365 Online

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

What a mess. We'll be closing accounts and moving our banking elsewhere but I doubt BOI care at this stage, they seem happy to get rid of those annoying customers (how dare we!). 

For a fee-based bank the service is just woeful and not worth the considerable annual charges.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭WheatenBriar

Trying the web now and waiting 2 mins and counting after I enter my pin numbers
    Now 3 mins :mad:

See attached

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

This is a joke, last week I paid over €50 in fees and I reckon half the time I go to check my account either the app is down or the site. Today it seems to be both. 

6 mins after secure log, I get a failed message
    Apparently, Screengrabs over a mb in size cannot be attached to posts so I won't bother trying to resize a 2nd one

:mad:

By the way,I'm a business customer
    I DO not have the time today to be waiting around ages several times for this or time to go to a bank today

Yours in utter frustration

Wb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Same for me,this is a joke... Sort it,....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Welcome to India developments!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭andrius.k

BOI takes care of your healthy and wishes you to go to the bank on your own , want to get you away pc ant make some movement :DDDDDDDDD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Mine is not working on the app. Or trying to use the laptop. I have refreshed the page but still can't log in. Any idea if it will be back today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon Savman,

We are sorry to hear this and do hope you reconsider. Apologies you are experiencing difficulties in logging in, can you please try and clear your cache before logging in through your browser, this should give you access to your account. We will pass your feedback on to the relevant department.

Thanks,

Evie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Good Afternoon Savman,

We are sorry to hear this and do hope you reconsider. Apologies you are experiencing difficulties in logging in, can you please try and clear your cache before logging in through your browser, this should give you access to your account. We will pass your feedback on to the relevant department.

Thanks,

Evie
    Stop coming back with nonsense answers about refreshing browsers or clearing caches. The problem is on your side. It worked for about an hour from 3pm but is no longer working again. 

Edit: It's working intermittently now. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭andrius.k

Good Afternoon Savman,

Thanks,

Evie
    Dear Evie, things like clear the cache delete cookies reset browser settings is not going to work this time :) stop fooling people ;)

Its not acceptable that normal web based 365 isn't working or is unuseable

You'd swear boi stood for bank of iraq,to allow systems to crash like this

I mean a bank is its customers and without them it closes
    No fear of that but this isnt a sepa issue, its quite simply incompetence in a service we are paying for

Its not the fault of the staff answering here,its an IT glitch, we shouldn't be mad at the staff here

I just hope someone somewhere who is actually responsible is not let home untill their mess is fixed

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

App is broken again.

This is not good enough and the answers being posted here are quite clearly unhelpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

It's working now..no delays what so ever

markc2951 wrote: »
    It's working now..no delays what so ever

Yup just tried it there,flying along
    Too late for what I needed earlier

Hope it doesn't crash during daytime tomorrow again though as the volume of users now must be low

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Nothing worked for most of yesterday, by the time I was able to gain access it was around 6pm, which was too late to be able to make any next day SEPA transfers.

This then causes hassle elsewhere and makes BOI completely unworkable for me. In fact it reminded me of the infamous Ulster Bank crash of 2012 which doesn't inspire confidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Good Morning and thanks to everyone who has posted. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this yesterday.
    Both the app and website are now operating normally, but if you’re continuing to have difficulties please let me know and I can help you with this.
    Apologies again and thanks for getting in touch.

Nicola 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Good Morning and thanks to everyone who has posted. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this yesterday.
    Both the app and website are now operating normally, but if you’re continuing to have difficulties please let me know and I can help you with this.
    Apologies again and thanks for getting in touch.

Nicola 
    "..if you're continuing to have difficulties..."

Your customers are having ongoing difficulties with your website and app.

This is not a once off issue and is now reoccurring on a weekly basis at this stage. Take note of all the threads detailing connection issues.

The repeated solution to clear your cookies/cache is insulting.

What are BOI doing to improve the stability of their website and app?

Hi ProjectMoose, thanks for getting in touch today.

Please be assured that our support team fully investigates any incidents to identify a root cause and to take the necessary steps to prevent future incidents.

Providing and maintaining stable digital channels has always been and will continue to be a priority. Apologies if you’ve been impacted by this and for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Nicola

Hi,

I'm trying to access the inbox of my online service desk but everytime I press the button it logs me out. What's going on?

Also, the Sepa DD cancellation confirmation page tells you that "A copy of this screen will be stored within your sent items". Why is it not there when I go there?

• Advertisement

Hi Synode, thanks for posting and sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with the Online Service Desk at the moment.

Can you let me know if this is something that has only happened recently and do you still get logged out if you only click on the option for the Online Service Desk once rather than double click?

Can you also tell me if there are any items shown in your 'Sent' items and what browser you’re using at the moment?

Thanks
    Nicola

Hi Synode, thanks for posting and sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with the Online Service Desk at the moment.

Can you let me know if this is something that has only happened recently and do you still get logged out if you only click on the option for the Online Service Desk once rather than double click?

Can you also tell me if there are any items shown in your 'Sent' items and what browser you’re using at the moment?

Thanks
    Nicola
    I was using the online service desk a few weeks ago and didn't notice any similar issues (though there were other multiple issues - see my other posts in here). Just checked there and it logged me out when I hit the sent items this time. Can confirm I'm only clicking it once. 

Yes there are items showing in my sent (but not the DD cancellation confirmation - please tell me why this isn't showing as the confirmation said it would).

I'm using Chrome. Also tested in Firefox and the same issues are occurring (logged me out when clicked on the inbox).

I can understand a few IT issues but seriously, this is getting ridiculous. As I said above, I had multiple issues with the apps over the last few weeks while abroad. Now the site is a mess. This incompetence is not reflecting well on you as a company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Synode,

Thanks for getting back to us with this info. We will look into this for you and get back to you here. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Synode,

We've referred this to our Online development team and they are aware that some customers are experiencing longer load times for the ‘sent items’ section of Online Service Desk. The page will load as long as it is clicked once and when you cancel your direct debit you should receive a confirmation of this in your sent items. If you did not receive this confirmation, please send us a message on the "Ask a Qustion" option on 365 Online and a representative will be happy to check this on your account for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

Trying to use the BOI app on Android and again having issues.

Error

"We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later"

What is going on with your BOI 365 service?  Think I will start looking at moving bank to be honest these issues and the fact that I can get free banking elsewhere is really starting to appeal to me now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Mine seems to be down again. It's starting to become a joke at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

Same crack again today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi markc2951,

Thanks for your post.

Our Online Channels are fully operational. Can I ask what type of message you're receiving and on what device.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

And 365 online is down again.

Reps???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

And 365 online is down again.

Reps???
    Hi Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, 

Our support team are looking into this and apologies for any inconvenience caused, the app is still operational at this time which will process most of your banking requests. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement