Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access 365 Online

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I cannot print what I need from the app.

Any idea when the service will be back online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

I cannot print what I need from the app.

Any idea when the service will be back online?
    Hi Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, 

Sorry to hear this, we do not have a time frame for this we are looking into this though, and will respond here if we have any updates for you. 

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭geo88

Down for me as well for the whole day today.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭LithiumKid1976

Not working here either.  :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Have been trying to access since early morning without success. 

• Advertisement

geo88 wrote: »
    Hi geo88, 

Sorry to hear this, our apps are operating as normal, and can facilitate most of your banking needs. Apologies for any inconvenience caused while our support team look into this. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Good Afternoon LithiumKid1976,

Our support team have been looking into this, we would ask that you try clearing your cache and deleting your browsing history and logging in again. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭LithiumKid1976

Our support team have been looking into this, we would ask that you try clearing your cache and deleting your browsing history and logging in again. 

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately, that didn't work for me.

Thanks, 

Evie 
    What a load of rubbish.

Your website is down and no amount of clearing your cache and clearing your history is going to magically fix the 365online website.

Why are you having customers waste their time further trying to diagnose a problem that they cannot fix?

Thanks, 

Evie 
    What a load of rubbish.

Your website is down and no amount of clearing your cache and clearing your history is going to magically fix the 365online website.

Why are you having customers waste their time further trying to diagnose a problem that they cannot fix?
    Hi Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, 

Some users are getting access to the account after they have tried the above, sorry if you are still not getting access to the site. 

Our support team have been looking into this, any updates we get we will forward on here.

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭irishdeej

Any idea when the site will be back online? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭geo88

geo88 wrote: »
    Hi geo88, 

Sorry to hear this, our apps are operating as normal, and can facilitate most of your banking needs. Apologies for any inconvenience caused while our support team look into this. 

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Working for me now.

That's not helpful at all Evie, as you do not have any apps whatsoever for Windows Phone or the Windows desktop platform.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Good morning irishdeej, Lithiumkid1976,

Thanks for your posts.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, Banking 365 Online is operating normally now.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Down again. What excuse do you have now Bank Of Ireland?

"We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Down again. What excuse do you have now Bank Of Ireland?

"We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."
    Good morning Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, Banking 365 Online is operating normally now.

Thanks

Janette

Problems AGAIN this morning. "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

Why is your online banking website down so regularly?

Problems AGAIN this morning. "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

Why is your online banking website down so regularly?
    Good Morning Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, 

We're so sorry to hear that you were getting this message this morning, what was it you needed to do today? 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Good Morning ProjectMoose, 

We're so sorry to hear that you were getting this message this morning, what was it you needed to do today? 

Thanks, 

Evie 

I do not want you to be sorry or for you to offer an apology. Absolutely pointless.

I would like a stable online service but Bank Of Ireland do not seem to be able to provide a stable website.

It is Bank Of Ireland who pushed people to use online services, introducing fees/charges for using 'offline' services in your branches.

Do BOI believe it is acceptable that their online banking website is regularly down, offline or throwing errors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Good Morning Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, 

Thanks, 

Evie 

I do not want you to be sorry or for you to offer an apology. Absolutely pointless.

I would like a stable online service but Bank Of Ireland do not seem to be able to provide a stable website.

It is Bank Of Ireland who pushed people to use online services, introducing fees/charges for using 'offline' services in your branches.

Do BOI believe it is acceptable that their online banking website is regularly down, offline or throwing errors?
    Apologies Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, I’ll certainly pass on your feedback to our website support team here.

Just a couple of questions, if you can let me know did you get this error message yesterday at the login stage on our website and are you still having difficulties with the website today?

Thanks
    Nicola

Yes, still getting the error. Login -> view statements -> error message.

"We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later. "

• Advertisement

Thanks Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
    Please be assured that we are working to resolve this as a priority and I'll update you here shortly once I have some further information.
    Thanks

Nicola

Thanks Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
    Please be assured that we are working to resolve this as a priority and I'll update you here shortly once I have some further information.
    Thanks

Nicola
    Can you offer a free alternative solution so your customers can get their statements?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Don't worry. I'm sure the Indian offshore team are currently looking into all these issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

365online seems to be down now :(

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

h3000 wrote: »
    Hopefully it's to get the eStatements fixed

Yes, 365online down again here too.

Hi h3000 & Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, sorry to hear you’re still having difficulties with the website. Can you tell me if you’re getting any error message when you try to login and what browser you're using at the moment?
    Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'm using Chrome and the site is definitely down. It's not the browser. It always works fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Hi h3000 & Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee, sorry to hear you’re still having difficulties with the website. Can you tell me if you’re getting any error message when you try to login and what browser you're using at the moment?
    Thanks
    Nicola
    Just a failed connection. I'm on Firefox but it seems to be down for eveyone. http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/365online.com

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement

Not accessible from IE, US, AT or PL - multiple providers - chrome and IE.

I think it's your website and not me.

Advertisement