Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access 365 Online

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Thanks and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, this has been reported to our support team and they’re investigating at the moment.
    Our mobile and tablet banking apps are operating normally if you need to access in the meantime.
    Thanks
    Nicola

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Thanks and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, this has been reported to our support team and they’re investigating at the moment.
    Our mobile and tablet banking apps are operating normally if you need to access in the meantime.
    Thanks
    Nicola
    This is the message Firefox gives:

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

This is the screen I am getting:

This site can’t be reached
    The connection was reset.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

very bad timing coming to the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

very bad timing coming to the end of the month
    Sure is, I was logging in to pay my mortgage and credit card.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

spurious wrote: »
    This is the message Firefox gives:

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
    Chrome also gave me an error while connecting to 365online at one stage today claiming something about old security protocols that weren't safe? Not the sort of thing that gives you much faith in a system that isn't providing the information its set up to provide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Appears to be back working now, eStatements and all. 8 days BOI. 8 days. Sack your whole IT team 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mike Girkin

Synode wrote: »
    Appears to be back working now, eStatements and all. 8 days BOI. 8 days. Sack your whole IT team 
    Rarely, very rarely soldiers are bad. Generals and officers are to blame in 99% problems.
    CIO/CTO, who didn't establish proper processes and didn't think about possible problems.
    The manager who are responsible for customer aquisition/retention, who didn't think and didn't implement any way of remediation after 24 hour downtime.

Management is awful, and now it is obvious. Would you still put money in the bank, which management team couldn't deal with such a simple issue? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Down again. "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 farmerd

I've had terrible time- got through to one Rep who said it was all my computer fault. Got another lovely helpful rep who fully explored the situation and said my end was perfect- that it must be a 365 problem. Got one transaction done tonight. This is not good for my heart.

Down again. "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."
    farmerd wrote: »
    I've had terrible time- got through to one Rep who said it was all my computer fault. Got another lovely helpful rep who fully explored the situation and said my end was perfect- that it must be a 365 problem. Got one transaction done tonight. This is not good for my heart.
    Hi Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee & farmerd, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties logging in. 

365 Online is working normally, please can you let me know if you're able to get access this morning? 

Thanks
    Nicola

It might be working normally now. But it was not working when I posted and more importantly, when I needed it.
    I tried it from three ISPs and 2 laptops and I was getting the same errors.

If your service status process is not picking up there was a problem, then you need to have it reviewed.

Thankfully, I moved most of my banking needs away BOI and I look forward to the day that I have all my banking moved from you. BOI provide a terrible online service.

Do you know how many times I haven't been able to bank online with my new bank? Zero. I have always been able to access my account online.

Look back through this thread and look at all times your customers cannot access 365online. Do you believe that is an acceptable service level?

It might be working normally now. But it was not working when I posted and more importantly, when I needed it.
    I tried it from three ISPs and 2 laptops and I was getting the same errors.

If your service status process is not picking up there was a problem, then you need to have it reviewed.

Thankfully, I moved most of my banking needs away BOI and I look forward to the day that I have all my banking moved from you. BOI provide a terrible online service.

Do you know how many times I haven't been able to bank online with my new bank? Zero. I have always been able to access my account online.

Look back through this thread and look at all times your customers cannot access 365online. Do you believe that is an acceptable service level?
    Thanks for getting back to me Aubrielle Faithful Squeegee and I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.
    I'll certainly pass your feedback on to our online team here and if you've any further difficulties please let me know.
    Apologies again and thanks for getting in touch.
    Nicola 

Wow. Back again. 365online.com up and down like a yo yo all morning. Painfully slow when it eventually loads. Testing on virgin media and eir and it's the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Same for me, got in once but it was terribly slow and I didn't get to make the transfer I went in for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

The site should be operating normally now. Our support team are investigating the errors from this morning. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement