Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access 365 Online

Options
  • 04-01-2016 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭

Seems both the App and the site are down again today, first business day of 2016.

Can you offer any further explanation for these issues or should we expect the usual copy and paste response? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 podgesax

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again.

Alternatively, if you would like to access your accounts via 365 phone please call:

from Republic of Ireland, 0818 365 365,
    from Northern Ireland, 0845 7 365 555,
    from Great Britain, 0845 7 365 333
    and outside these locations, +353 1 404 4000.[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭WheatenBriar

Aye same for me
    I thought it was the update of the phone apo causing it
    Any timeframe for fixing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Savman,

Our apologies for the inconvenience and we understand this is a busy day for all. While I cannot offer you an exact explanation as to why you cannot get onto the app at the moment, we have been made aware of some customers experiencing difficulty. We take these reports seriously and rest assured our support team are working on a resolution.

The web site should be still functioning for you at this time from a browser. Please try refreshing and try again.

Thanks,

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Working fine for me...

No phone app certainly not working here
    Its the new version of the app
    Takes over a minute to get to the 1st log in
    Then another minute to get a screen saying its not working
    My 4g is flying along so not that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Ah ffs!

App and desktop version down for me. Enter login and password and then it just sits there indefinitely.

What's going on?

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Good Morning Savman,

Our apologies for the inconvenience and we understand this is a busy day for all. While I cannot offer you an exact explanation as to why you cannot get onto the app at the moment, we have been made aware of some customers experiencing difficulty. We take these reports seriously and rest assured our support team are working on a resolution.

The web site should be still functioning for you at this time from a browser. Please try refreshing and try again.

Thanks,

Evie
    Nope, still not working. Cannot login on a browser or on the App.                                                       

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Down here as well.

"Error
    We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

Fwiw I logged in fine on my mobile in the past 30mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭andrius.k

Savman wrote: »
    Seems both the App and the site are down again today, first business day of 2016.

Can you offer any further explanation for these issues or should we expect the usual copy and paste response? 
    I cant get too into my 365 online, getting connection errors or error saying i,m not authorised to access resources. Second fail , fail in the end of 2015 with late payment transfers , wages. Today 365 online not working. Should be shame for IT staff :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Same here - round and round in circles.

spurious wrote: »
    Same here - round and round in circles.
    must be their authorization servers failed

Still not working

'Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time'

This is unacceptable

Same here,I posted in the other thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

If you can't get in how are you connecting to the internet? I found with three recently that I had to do some weird stuff to get to login. I could get to the login pages and put in my password etc then the next page would time out or give some unexpected error. In the end I found only way to connect was to use a VPN very strange but something to do with packet sizes, three's routing and SSL imo.

my3cents wrote: »
    If you can't get in how are you connecting to the internet? I found with three recently that I had to do some weird stuff to get to login. I could get to the login pages and put in my password etc then the next page would time out or give some unexpected error. In the end I found only way to connect was to use a VPN very strange but something to do with packet sizes, three's routing and SSL imo.
    i dont know what you have find but connection looks going good its secured with certificate issues by Symantec TLS 1.2., as some user can log in with no problems so seems to be part of authorization servers failed as load balance not working too many connections at a time to the rest working servers so that is why connection is very slow or not connecting at all or getting you in if you are lucky :D  

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭tmh106

For me performance is abysmal with 365 today.  Almost every operation (including login) is taking much longer than usual, and most of the time they are timing out - or to be precise, I get a "this page is not available" message, which I assume is due to a timeout. 

The issue seems to be restricted to BOI 365 since performance on other sites I access is just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭tmh106

Still not working

'Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time'

This is unacceptable
    Ditto for me. Have posted in other thread on same topic.

tmh106 wrote: »
    For me performance is abysmal with 365 today.  Almost every operation (including login) is taking much longer than usual, and most of the time they are timing out - or to be precise, I get a "this page is not available" message, which I assume is due to a timeout. 

The issue seems to be restricted to BOI 365 since performance on other sites I access is just fine.
    yes as then established connection does not getting response from the server you get time out massage from your side as connection is closed.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Probably a lot of people logging back into it today. Not very professional. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

I connected...when you get the error go to top right of the app where it says login..that's how I got in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I can't get in from the website or app either. Your IT systems are becoming an absolute joke 

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Just thought I'd add another thread to the 2 on this subject to voice my annoyance.

Useless! 

Can't get past pin code

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Same here. Getting ridiculous at this point

ok guys try this, seems to be problem and with their web app servers not only with uthorization, after i got an error massage on the scree and looked at the url ending of url was login=true that means im logged in but their application is not working the right way so i just hit to reload page and after reload of page i got in to my account, try yourself might it will work for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

andrius.k wrote: »
    i dont know what you have find but connection looks going good its secured with certificate issues by Symantec TLS 1.2., as some user can log in with no problems so seems to be part of authorization servers failed as load balance not working too many connections at a time to the rest working servers so that is why connection is very slow or not connecting at all or getting you in if you are lucky :D  
    The issue you can get on three's network is to do with an MTU mismatch. There is a server on three's network somewhere that has an MTU size lower than that of the MTU size that the BoI SSL servers use so the data just gets dropped. The BoI server thinks you have signed in but you never see the 365 Home page. Its a rare issue but if it affects you then you are never going to be able to log in.

I can see however when I logged in via a VPN that BoI's servers are very slow today.

my3cents wrote: »
    andrius.k wrote: »
    The issue you can get on three's network is to do with an MTU mismatch. There is a server on three's network somewhere that has an MTU size lower than that of the MTU size that the BoI SSL servers use so the data just gets dropped. The BoI server thinks you have signed in but you never see the 365 Home page. Its a rare issue but if it affects you then you are never going to be able to log in.

I can see however when I logged in via a VPN that BoI's servers are very slow today.
    i would not want to believe that someone has changed packet size on BOI side it would be so unprofessional, Boi dosnt use SSL servers they use TLS servers, but if it is changed that yes this could be possible issue, and even icmp should control this issue if its not turned off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon,

We are aware of delays in logging in today to 365 Online. Our Support Team is looking into this and hope to have a resolution shortly.

We would ask that you try refreshing the browser and attempt your request again.

Our apologies for any delays experienced and we thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Thanks,

Evie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Good Afternoon,

We are aware of delays in logging in today to 365 Online. Our Support Team is looking into this and hope to have a resolution shortly.

We would ask that you try refreshing the browser and attempt your request again.

Our apologies for any delays experienced and we thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Thanks,

Evie
    Tried this a dozen times. Also tried a different browser and nothing is working. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Synode wrote: »
    Good Afternoon,

Thanks,

Evie
    Tried this a dozen times. Also tried a different browser and nothing is working. 
    +1, 

I thank myself for my patience and can i please ask BOI to fix the bloody problem. Cheers!

Advertisement