Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab Offer

Options
  • 04-01-2016 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi, 

I signed up online and have paid my first bill - just wondering does the free samsung tab get sent out automatically or when does that offer kick in? 

Thanks, 
    Laura 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Laura_A wrote: »
    Hi, 

I signed up online and have paid my first bill - just wondering does the free samsung tab get sent out automatically or when does that offer kick in? 

Thanks, 
    Laura 
    Hi Laura_A

I have been advised that a route to raise queries in relation to the Tablet promotion has been opened: Please email your query along with your eir account number, to the following email address: digitalsales@eir.ie

Many thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi, 

Thanks, 
    Laura 
    Hi Laura_A

I have been advised that a route to raise queries in relation to the Tablet promotion has been opened: Please email your query along with your eir account number, to the following email address: digitalsales@eir.ie

Many thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, 

That's great thanks for getting back to me. 

Thanks, 
    Laura 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi, 

Thanks, 
    Laura 
    Hi Laura_A

Many thanks
    Al
    Hi Al, 

That's great thanks for getting back to me. 

Thanks, 
    Laura 
    No problem at all Laura

Al

Advertisement