If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65" recommend?

Options
  • 04-01-2016 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

The father in Law is looking for a new 65" for his living room. He would like to spend about €2.5K, and ideally wants flat screen not curved. 

What would you suggest?

Thks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sagat,

ah yeah, keeping in with the in-laws... :)

Ok, wow that's a nice budget and there are some pretty amazing TV's out there for that budget.

My personal preferences would be:

Sony KD65X8509 €2699 including delivery and 6 Year warranty.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201439-bravia-kd65x8509c.aspx

This is a really great TV, includes a Free to Air Satellite tuner and best of all its an Android OS - Picture is really natural and its really slick looking cosmetically as well.

Next up would be the LG 65UF950 - it's going to bust your budget slightly - its reduced to €2849 at the moment but I can squeeze it to €2749 for you ( again inc. delivery and 6 year warranty).
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201247-65uf950v.aspx

Have a look at those options but as ever drop me a line if you need any more options or info,

Thanks for thinking of us!

ATVB,

JohnMc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.