Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phonewatch low battery warning

Options
  • 04-01-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Seeing if there is an easy fix to this before contacting phonewatch- after power outage yesterday; panel started beeping, warning of clock not set & battery low. Found a thread that explained how to set the clock, but i am wondering if there is an easy way to change the battery. I dont see a model number on the box, but when i drop down the front panel it says "version 3" on the top left. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If this is the Simon panel continue to press the status button and it should tell you which device has the low battery. It's then just a matter of replacing the battery like for like.

Advertisement