Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hauling in Cork

Options
  • 04-01-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

My wife and I planning to move to a different apartment sometime this Spring, does anyone know a hauling company in Cork City Centre and how much is it?

We don't have any big appliances, just clothes, cooking utensils and other personal items.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

I used any van . ie where you input what you need moving and where from and to. They then provide a number of quotes. To move a couch from Maryborough hill to Rochestown cost me €50 and then when I moved house a few weeks ago it was €270 for contents of 3 bed from Rochestown to carrigaline. If I remember correctly the quotes started at 350 and 270 was the lowest that came in on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Yogi81

I have been seeing a few Irish Removals box trucks around lately in Cork.
    They might be worth giving a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Used this guy twice to move full contents of house, it was really cheap.
    http://www.manandvancork.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Shermanator

Try Andy McAvoy
    aaltonen.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mjavi

Thanks for the inputs everyone! will be taking a look at them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mjavi

I contacted the suggestions needed and hired manandvancork as his was the cheapest, 80eur for a van hauling only boxes and luggages. Very nice lad that Luca guy. Definitely recommended!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Good to know we recently moved and just used cars tis a pain in the arse

Advertisement