Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun clubs

Options
  • 04-01-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi dose anybody know any clubs I am looking to join a gun club around cavan - meath. Was looking to get a rifle for target practice so any club that deal with target shooting or hunting would be great around these areas.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

If you look under my signature you'll see a list of rifle ranges. I think it's up to date, but you're better off checking the details of each range before traveling.

You'll need a range if you want to get a rifle for target shooting as it can only be done on a range.

Gun clubs deal with hunting only and none that i know of are both ranges and gun clubs.

If it's a gun club someone will be along with a recommendation shortly and if that fails you can check the NARGC site for a list of clubs.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement