Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi *spoilers from Post 2857*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,449 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

...or...just wait til you're up the next morning? ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Yeah, the trailer will still be there in the morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I think I will get midnight tickets for this one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Yeah lighthouse Is just down the street for me and they're putting on a preparty n everything. I'll be going for those ones.

I've never been to a Star Wars premiere, so I think ill go just for the experience.

• Advertisement

I've never been to a Star Wars premiere, so I think ill go just for the experience.

Just be ready for deafening cheers upon the LFL logo then the Long time ago screen and mostly the Star Wars fanfare. Then it'll go eerily quiet as everyone reads the crawl :) it's brilliant seeing it with fans :)

Double bill of The Force Awakens and then the Last Jedi at odeon cinemas.

Tasty.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Actual film title: Star Wars: FYI Red Is An Ominous Colour

I like the red. You'll never see Star Wars written in a blue or green.

Well except that ad they took out in the paper thanking the people of Kerry for letting them film there. That was cool.

• Advertisement

Rogue one isn't being included in the marathon screenings in the US
    haha

https://twitter.com/800lbprods/status/917078889595310080

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,509 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Just amazing. Trailer alone like looks like it's gonna unseat Empire. Outstanding.
    Also looks like a certain plot leak from a few months back was bang on the money.

Reckon its Rey Snoke is talkin to in the opening dialogue, not kylo..hewas the one who found her..

that shot of Kylo and Leia...maaaaaaann....

Luke is gonna own this film but hes told us this the end... this is not going to go how you think...

maybe they actually killed leia with kylo firing that shot and then Carrie died few months later? its entirely possible

love the twitchy animation on the new ATATM^IDFBFGF BFHF whatever theyre called...call back to empire

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Tickets secured for the IMAX midnight showing. Seems the double bill is the only one showing in IMAX so had to go for that. Should be good anyway. Can't wait now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

That trailer is bloody EPIC. the best i have seen on any Star Wars film and god dam i wish that film was out this morning.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi Double bill BOOKED. Still avoiding that trailer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Think Rey goes to the darkside and Ben Solo turns good.

Wow good trailer, I wanted to be able to resist watching any trailers and just go see it in December but come on - never gonna happen!

Anyway, I'm sure this is misleading anyway..

Based on that alone it's safe to say its shot down any BS notion of it being Empire redux. Can't get over how good it looks visually. It's like concentrated Star Wars

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

midnight tickets booked, did it for TFA too and was good fun

however, how are the cinemas here showing on the 14th? i thought the 15th was release date

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

mossym wrote: »
    midnight tickets booked, did it for TFA too and was good fun

however, how are the cinemas here showing on the 14th? i thought the 15th was release date

Is that not just because otherwise people would turn up on the wrong midnight. Turn up at the cinema on the evening of the 14th, leave on the 15th?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

no, for the 14th it lsits as 00:01 for the first showing, then multiple showings all day long starting at 10am on the 14th. so the midnight showing is on the wednesday/thursday night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

There goes me probably turning up on the wrong night then. :oops:

I wondered too. My showing seems to be the 13th going into the 14th.

Yes it will be the Wednesday (13th) night ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Anyone able to book with Cineworld?

betting this is Kylo in Vaders castle on Mustafar..look at the floor..and the smoke coming through the troppers torches..

22365423_1634807963225603_4897758172021724116_n.jpg?oh=946a380c9845f2ce8084449d39253404&oe=5A87734D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Was there a lot given away there?

• Advertisement

Was there a lot given away there?

not really...its left everyone totally confused..its 2 minutes of misdirect but it looks effin amazing..give it a watch

Advertisement