Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi *spoilers from Post 2857*

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

The run up to a new Star Wars film is part of the whole excitement of it. Don’t know why you’d ruin it for yourself by not getting into it ;)

This is brilliant :)

Falthyron wrote: »
    You must be new around here. Welcome to The Last Jedi discussion thread. David75 is (quite possibly) the biggest Star Wars fan in Ireland. He posts everything Star Wars as soon as it becomes available. None of which will ruin the 10/10 rating he has already given the film prior to its release. :D

Just kidding! 11/10. :pac:

And yet you reply every time. Be gone foul thief of joy! 👋🻠No Star Wars for you!

And yes I did just mind trick you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

david75 wrote: »
    And yet you reply every time. Be gone foul thief of joy! ��🻠No Star Wars for you!

And yes I did just mind trick you

Don't tell anyone, but I secretly hope it will be the best Star Wars film ever made. :D

I think it’s got the best shot out of any film in the series to come at toppling Empire from the throne. I will no doubt be wrong but it’s exciting either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

''It's gonna be great, it's gonna be great, it's gonna be great...''

• Advertisement

There are many ways it could be amazing and we still hate it. Ready for that to happen too.

At last a look at benicio del toros character

Scary words from Johnson in here. We better get a luke and Leia reunion.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/11/21/star-wars-the-last-jedi-luke-leia/amp/

So he’s actually shouting REN! at the end of this. Not Rey. Weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

That was brilliant. Ford cares much more than he lets on. He ran the gamut of emotions in 14 parsecs there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

So he’s actually shouting REN! at the end of this. Not Rey. Weird

So Kylo is the 'something else' it seems?...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,462 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Victor wrote: »

Fan made.

Yeah I’m not reading this. Beware spoilers. More from EWs week on the last Jedi

https://twitter.com/breznican/status/933367213410500608

EEhhhh
    theres a dead praetorian guard on the floor behind Rey in that final shot

Rian Johnson on his new Star Wars trilogy

Hamill saying the last Jedi is his favourite Star Wars movie since empire. :)

So the opening crawl has leaked and is on YouTube along with the first two minutes of the film. Be careful what you open out there

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

So the opening crawl has leaked and is on YouTube along with the first two minutes of the film. Be careful what you open out there

Fake.

• Advertisement

Hopefully it is. If it suddenly gets taken down then you’ll know it was real.
    Right now people are treating it as real.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

If its the same one that came up on my youtube...it's certainly fake. Says it in the description and everything, despite commenters going mad thinking it is real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

J Mysterio wrote: »
    That was brilliant. Ford cares much more than he lets on. He ran the gamut of emotions in 14 parsecs there.

Acting. Bad acting at that, but he still got paid more for that than most will get paid in a year.

Acting. Bad acting at that, but he still got paid more for that than most will get paid in a year.

it’s not the last Jedi trailer he’s watching right. Just someone made it for fun.
    He’s actually watching some Halo video game trailer or something.

it’s not the last Jedi trailer he’s watching right. Just someone made it for fun.
    He’s actually watching some Halo video game trailer or something.

It's Uncharted 3, a game that came out on Playstation many years ago. Its very similar to Indiana Jones so that's why he was asked to play it and the game's publishers recorded him playing it for a TV advert.

It's Uncharted 3, a game that came out on Playstation many years ago. Its very similar to Indiana Jones so that's why he was asked to play it and the game's publishers recorded him playing it for a TV advert.

Is it a good game? Premise sounds deadly.

Is it a good game? Premise sounds deadly.

There are 4 of them now. The first one is basically a modern day Indiana Jones type game. Or the male version of Tomb Raider, but its very repetitive. The series really kicks off with Uncharted 2. You should be able to pick the trilogy up for a bargain on Playstation (its PS exclusive), with the more recent, Uncharted 4, being a little expensive still.

Solid games for the most part. If you like Tomb Raider/Assassin's Creed style games done with an Indiana Jones style story (occult, etc) then I reckon you will enjoy them.

There are 4 of them now. The first one is basically a modern day Indiana Jones type game. Or the male version of Tomb Raider, but its very repetitive. The series really kicks off with Uncharted 2. You should be able to pick the trilogy up for a bargain on Playstation (its PS exclusive), with the more recent, Uncharted 4, being a little expensive still.

Solid games for the most part. If you like Tomb Raider/Assassin's Creed style games done with an Indiana Jones style story (occult, etc) then I reckon you will enjoy them.

Thank you. I’m tempted. Recently got burned bad experience with Game stop. Had to bring a Wii u back I bought off them. Got it home to discover they’d wiped the 25 hours game play I had saved of legend of Zelda in n it. Only reason I bought the console was to play that game. Was devastated. And not going through the same 25 hours again so sold it back to them at a huge loss.

Avoid game stop at all costs folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

So like yea, the Last Jedi...

• Advertisement

16 days :)

Advertisement