Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dawn to Dusk Run the Ring

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Yes it's a new event. They changed the name, and I think they tweaked the format as well after the initial announcement last year.

It's the same organisers who run the Tralee marathon and 100k and quite a few other local races in the area. The races I have done with them have always been well organised.

The facebook page is where they provide the most up-to-date information. If you have any questions, ask them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

Yes it's a new event. They changed the name, and I think they tweaked the format as well after the initial announcement last year.

It's the same organisers who run the Tralee marathon and 100k and quite a few other local races in the area. The races I have done with them have always been well organised.

The facebook page is where they provide the most up-to-date information. If you have any questions, ask them there.

Cheers for that. Was looking at some of their other races and you are right they seem to know what they are doing.

Will have to pencil it in.

Cheers

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

The group i run with are two people short of two teams for the event so if anyone is interested can they let me know.

Accommodation will be about €85 pp, race entry €42. We have support crew organised and will hopefully have enough cars traveling down for everyone (with costs shared)

The group is http://www.meetup.com/dublinrunners and the teams will be mixed.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Shane

Advertisement