Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help locating Kilcorkey Lane Ballycarnew on a map

Options
  • 04-01-2016 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As the title suggests I need some help locating Kilcorkey Lane, Ballycarnew, Gorey, Co. Wexford on a map. I've google mapped it but it's not showing up and I'm not overly familiar with the area. Can anyone screen shop a map with it marked in?

I saw a house advertised today and I just want to check out the surrounding area on google maps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭secman

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Hi all,

As the title suggests I need some help locating Kilcorkey Lane, Ballycarnew, Gorey, Co. Wexford on a map. I've google mapped it but it's not showing up and I'm not overly familiar with the area. Can anyone screen shop a map with it marked in?

I saw a house advertised today and I just want to check out the surrounding area on google maps.

It's ballycanew. ... it's a townland just past ballycanew on the road to wexford. .. Google it and it's there on Google maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

secman wrote: »
    It's ballycanew. ... it's a townland just past ballycanew on the road to wexford. .. Google it and it's there on Google maps.

Thanks for the reply. I saw the townsland of Kilcorkey on the map earlier. It must be around there somewhere. I'll keep looking. I want to look it up on google maps before we view the house.

This is the link to the advert for the house http://www.daft.ie/11123968

I've never came across an address before that doesn't show up on google maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭secman

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. I saw the townsland of Kilcorkey on the map earlier. It must be around there somewhere. I'll keep looking. I want to look it up on google maps before we view the house.

This is the link to the advert for the house http://www.daft.ie/11123968

I've never came across an address before that doesn't show up on google maps.
    Just did a search on my home.ie That house is actually mapped as being in behind the Londis shop in Ballycanew.Coming from Gorey into Ballycanew, immediate left turn at side of Londis, house is down that lane on right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭jd

Advertisement