Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The playstation store website is rubbish

Options
  • 04-01-2016 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

I was wondering is there anywhere on a forum on the playstation website where I can complain about it.
    It's bull.
    It doesn't work on mobile phones.
    When you go to the playstation store website you have to wait fifteen to 20 seconds while 3 dots flash across the screen before it loads up.
    It brings you to the wrong country's website all the time aswell, I'm from Ireland not the US.
    It's just rubbish.
    The xbox website only opens up in a second, it usually brings you to the wrong country aswell but at least you can change it in a couple of seconds and don't have to wait 20 seconds for the site to load up and it is capable of being opened on mobile phones.
    Whoever designed the playstation store website should be fired it looks pretty but functionality wise it is crap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

PSN is down at the moment, it usually works fine for me on mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The website is nowhere near the car crash that it is on the PS4 itself

I've often been on the PS4 and wanted to download something and just done it on the laptop rather than go through the slog of the store on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

I must have a special phone and console. Never had any problems with the store at all, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

When it works properly it is slow, you have to wait for it to start up while looking at a blooming loading screen.
    It is too slow and it never worked on my android phone.
    It's not because the PS network has been having problems on it.
    I know it has and it's not working at all now.
    That's not what I'm getting at.
    It's always been slow to load up.
    Compared to every other website it is slow as hell.

Ok maybe it's not as slow on my desktop as I thought but it often redirects to the USA incorrectly and it will not work on my android phone ever it only pops up a white screen so no as you can tell I'm not a fan of the playstation store website.

Advertisement