Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 controller -Gator Claw

Options
  • 04-01-2016 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Bought a PS4 for Christmas with one controller

Need to get a second controller, I see the gator claw in Argos is cheaper than the PS version

Are there any drawbacks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

It being wired I'd assume is a huge drawback in this day-and-age.

Unofficial controllers hardly ever feel as nice either, do they? Button feel on the normal PS4 controller is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I think it's always best to stick with official controllers with any console.

That controller looks very similar in shape to a Xbox One controller - which is either a good or bad thing depending on preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

You get what you pay for.

Might get a second hand one on adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

my hands clamped up after looking up what that controller looked like. Looks horrible to hold and use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

my hands clamped up after looking up what that controller looked like. Looks horrible to hold and use.

Considering the price difference and the fact that it is wired, doesn't really make much sense to but it over an official ps4 controller.

Regardless of the games you buy, you will be using the controller over to play them so its pretty much a good investment considering that you will buy and finish games and probably never play them again and pay similar money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement