Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car valeting/ detailing advice

Options
  • 04-01-2016 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I don't know is this right place. Anyway I have 6 months left to the leaving cert and as the post says I want to get into valeting and detailing (hopefully).
    I've talked to guidance in school but they weren't very helpful. Hopefully someone in the trade could get in contact with me about what I should do;
    How do I get my foot in the door somewhere? Email cvs to companies?
    At the moment there's about 15 jobs advertised would I have a good chance getting a job through them in July/August?

Thanks for reading.
    Dean

Just to add that this is my dream job. I've been looking after family/ friends cars + my own for the last 4 years. So I wouldn't be completely new to it .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Calling in person is always better than a CV.

Have a look in the Motoring forums and maybe contact one of the detailers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dean12319

spurious wrote: »
    Calling in person is always better than a CV.

Have a look in the Motoring forums and maybe contact one of the detailers there.

Cheers thanks for the advice.

Advertisement