Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Super Weekend Savers

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭etselbbuns

23-24 Sept

Formil laundry gel 630ml €1.64
    Lyons 80 teabags €1.59
    Unsmoked ham fillet 700g €1.74
    Crinkle cut crisps 200g 99c

Excellent 50% off offers, finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

I saw some wines advertised as half price on Facebook but it doesn't seem to be advertised in store. I picked up some of the Trebbiano yesterday and it's a nice Italian white

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Got it in Terenure the other day. How does it work? Do u have to spend 30 in a single trqnaa5or can u top up to get to the 30?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Got it in Terenure the other day. How does it work? Do u have to spend 30 in a single trqnaa5or can u top up to get to the 30?

Are you lost? :D

etselbbuns wrote: »
    23-24 Sept
    Lyons teabags 80 €1.59
    Excellent 50% off offers, finally!
    Hams literally flying off the shelves this morning. At least staff had more stock out back to replenish the shelves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Hams literally flying off the shelves this morning. At least staff had more stock out back to replenish the shelves

Pigs 🐖🐖🐖 ........ flying........ well I never 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

th283 wrote: »
    I saw some wines advertised as half price on Facebook but it doesn't seem to be advertised in store. I picked up some of the Trebbiano yesterday and it's a nice Italian white

There is one red and one white half price in store, cimarrossa argentinian red, the white is called a Pamela think it's french

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

Only thing sold out in the Galway store beside Argos is the laundry gel, loads of everything else.

23-24 Sept
    Lyons 80 teabags €1.59
    Two new belated wine offers
    Azinhaga D’ouro 2015 75cl 7.99 €3.99
    Cimarosa Chile Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl 8.99 €4.49

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭GY A1

Two new belated wine offers for today
    Azinhaga D’ouro 2015 75cl 7.99 €3.99
    Cimarosa Chile Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl 8.99 €4.49

What's the wine like
    Any good ?

• Advertisement

GY A1 wrote: »
    What's the wine like
    Any good ?
    Dunno. It's cheap though! Google for reviews

30th September and 1st October

Granola €1.49
    5 X 250ml multivitamin juice 89c
    2 madeira cakes €1.34

And
    Drumroll.....

10 toilet rolls !! €2.74

There's also 50% off a wine which is down to €8.49. Something called Barolo in red. Not quite the cheapie booze of the last 2 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,529 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

123654789 wrote: »
    10 toilet rolls !! €2.74

Just note if you have a sensitive toilet these toilet rolls can block it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

2 or 3ply?

prodsc wrote: »
    2 or 3ply?

4ply!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭CH3OH

429399.jpg

Next weekend , a few decent offers

Fish, Coffee, Cake and Beer!

14/10 - 15/10

Juice drink 6x250ml 79c
    Breakfast biscuits 300g 89c
    Jasmine thai rice 1kg €1.14
    Crisps variety 24x25g €1.37
    Chinati classico vino €4.99

My local ran out of Jasmine Rice this morning :mad:

21 - 22 Oct

Milk and Dark choc wafer bisciuts 74c
    4 kitchen roll 99c
    Choco moons 500g 99c
    10kg dog food 4.24

Half price wine - Muscadet Sevre & Maine 3.99 and Amorone Della Valpolicella 9.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

I shopped in my local LIDL yesterday, and have to say it was an unpleasant experience.

Lately, I notice some items not being stocked again. EG: The generic spray for vanish. Last 2 weeks none has been stocked in the store. I asked and was told they come in a box mixed with fabric freshener. There were 2 boxes on the shelf, and both full of the fabric freshener. A\nother thing: They stocked a liquid detergent for a few weeks a while ago. It was designed for sports activities. This product seems to have completely disappeared. I ended up going to our local Tesco to get the products LIDL don't stock:rolleyes:

Another thing I am not sure if it is unique to the store I shop in: They seem to be very short staffed. Yesterday the tills couldn't handle the volume of people wanting to check out.

Then to top it all off for me: I parked my car in a bay which had a shattered beer bottle strrewn on the ground. That's not LIDL's fault, just enhanced the unpleasant experience I had yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

No readybrek in stock in Lidl (Enniscorthy) for past 3 weeks, broke me heart going to Dunnes to buy the branded stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I shopped in my local LIDL yesterday, and have to say it was an unpleasant experience.

Lately, I notice some items not being stocked again. EG: The generic spray for vanish. Last 2 weeks none has been stocked in the store. I asked and was told they come in a box mixed with fabric freshener. There were 2 boxes on the shelf, and both full of the fabric freshener. A\nother thing: They stocked a liquid detergent for a few weeks a while ago. It was designed for sports activities. This product seems to have completely disappeared. I ended up going to our local Tesco to get the products LIDL don't stock:rolleyes:

Another thing I am not sure if it is unique to the store I shop in: They seem to be very short staffed. Yesterday the tills couldn't handle the volume of people wanting to check out.

Then to top it all off for me: I parked my car in a bay which had a shattered beer bottle strrewn on the ground. That's not LIDL's fault, just enhanced the unpleasant experience I had yesterday.

And this is a bargain because...? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

And this is a bargain because...? :pac:

My apologies. The reason I put my rant here is because I haven't a clue where else to put it.

Also, I feel it's because of their cheap prices that the chaos ensdued yesterday.

Mods, please move my rant as You deem fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭uli84

123654789 wrote: »
    21 - 22 Oct

Milk and Dark choc wafer bisciuts 74c
    4 kitchen roll 99c
    Choco moons 500g 99c
    10kg dog food 4.24

Half price wine - Muscadet Sevre & Maine 3.99 and Amorone Della Valpolicella 9.99

Damn, was waiting for the kitchen roll for ages and i am out of the country that weekend

Especially when meat is on offer and sometimes with other bits. Does anybody local Lidl here keep the weekend offers on Monday if they have a lot of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Especially when meat is on offer and sometimes with other bits. Does anybody local Lidl here keep the weekend offers on Monday if they have a lot of stock?

No, the till's revert to full prices

No, the till's revert to full prices

We must be lucky so. It only seems to happen tough if they have a lot an item.

From lidl facebook page
    We just wanted to give you a heads up to something exciting coming at the end of October...
    6 bottles of Prosecco for the price of 4 - only €31.96!
    Only available Sat 28th to Sun 29th October, while stocks last - remember to drink responsibly!
    22519224_1852215554791960_8746764657346137776_n.png?oh=386256f0df99355ee04d18a0353204ed&oe=5A7E0B13

• Advertisement
Advertisement