Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Super Weekend Savers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Floody Boreland

https://www.lidl.ie/en/special-offers.htm?articleId=4499

Anyone bought this soundbar yet? Seems very cheap and 3 yr guarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

123654789 wrote: »
    SAT 2ND TO SUN 3RD DECEMBER

J.D. GROSS Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells €1.34
    SNAKTASTIC Air Popped Potato Chips 74.c
    TOUJOURS Newborn Nappies 79.c ( 24 pack)
    FORMIL Laundry Gel €1.64 630ml

Wine Case Deal 6 for the price of 4 from €6.19. Choice of 4 varieties.
    Please be advised a maximum of one case (6 bottles) of each per customer can be purchased.

https://www.lidl.ie/en/super-savers.htm?id=63&week=1

Edit - wouldn't one or more of everything above make up a lovely hamper for new parents ðŸ˜

update - they have added more products

DELUXE Premium Sorbets €1.99 1L

DELUXE Baked Cheesecakes €2.24
    500g and 505g, Choose from New York or Salted Caramel

same link https://www.lidl.ie/en/super-savers.htm?id=63&week=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭jenn1984

123654789 wrote: »
    update - they have added more products

DELUXE Premium Sorbets €1.99 1L

DELUXE Baked Cheesecakes €2.24
    500g and 505g, Choose from New York or Salted Caramel

same link https://www.lidl.ie/en/super-savers.htm?id=63&week=1

Thanks for the tip - the cheesecakes are insanely good!

Cake, popcorn, cereal bars , wine, and possibly the only one of stock up value - dog food

https://www.lidl.ie/en/super-savers.htm?id=63&week=1

Suspect I'm only posting to make this thread easier to find if next week has half decent offers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Next weekend 16th

435830.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Jaysus, those crisps are for nothing, they are already stupidly cheap. I get the 24pack or the "meaty" 24 pack as they are a good bit cheaper per bag.

I would sooner have them than some of the big brands. Think they are made in Largo who make tayto, king, hunky dorys, perri

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

The crisps are great; but I really wish you could get more flavours individually in the smaller 6 packs. Like, I love prawn cocktail, but now only getting 5 in the pack of 24 mixed is a bit of a pain, especially since I'm not the greatest fan of the smoky bacon, nor do I really like the new worcester sauce ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,026 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

TheChrisD wrote: »
    The crisps are great; but I really wish you could get more flavours individually in the smaller 6 packs. Like, I love prawn cocktail, but now only getting 5 in the pack of 24 mixed is a bit of a pain, especially since I'm not the greatest fan of the smoky bacon, nor do I really like the new worcester sauce ones.

You just keep wishing and one day it may come true.

That's what I always find anyway.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

TheChrisD wrote: »
    +1, I would like a 24 pack of prawn cocktails, as the 6 packs are not as good value.

I think it is now 6 prawn cocktail in the 24pack, it used to be 5 as you say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

We should do a lidl crisps swapmeet - I'll take all the smoky bacon - I'll trade it for my salt and vinegar :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,529 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I always hope that the date on them isn't great because the uneaten prawn cocktail packets in the press annoy me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

That wine is for nothing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

B0jangles wrote: »
    We should do a lidl crisps swapmeet - I'll take all the smoky bacon - I'll trade it for my salt and vinegar :)

I've got like sixteen packs of the bacon crisps already sitting around, let's do a deal :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭georgem25

B0jangles wrote: »

Can I just get cheese and onion please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

TallGlass wrote: »
    That wine is for nothing either.

enjoy it while it lasts - minimum alcohol pricing will put an end to those deals.

And to deals like this: €3.99 prosecco
    Well, the cat is out the bag...

Half price Prosecco Super Weekend is coming! Look out Sat 30th - Sun 31st December, in all Lidl stores just in time for New Year's Eve 🎉🍾🥂

Normal alcohol selling hours apply - limited to 6 bottles per person max. Please drink responsibly!

Sat 30th - Sun 31st.
    Salted Popcorn was €1.99 now 99c.
    Pops(Air Popped Potato Chips) Barbecue and Sour Cream & Onion was €1.49 now 74c.
    Prosecco Treviso DOC Frizzante 2016 was €7.99 now €3.99.
    Tonic Water 6x250ml was €2.29 now €1.14.
    Diet/Regular Coke was €2.15 now €1.07.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Prosecco Treviso DOC Frizzante 2016 was €7.99 now €3.99.

They will last all of 5 minutes!

okidoki987 wrote: »
    They will last all of 5 minutes!
    wwn-folded-lidl-stampede-rb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Loads of prosecco left in Nenagh earlier, which suprised me as I thought they'd be wiped out

• Advertisement

Loads of prosecco left in Nenagh earlier, which suprised me as I thought they'd be wiped out

I remember something similar in the past in my local Lidl. Often these thing can be an online hype/city thing.

Sat 6th-Sun 7th
    Crunchy Oats Granola Tropical Fruit or Raisin and Almond. Was €1.99 now 99c.
    Still Spring Water 10X250ml was €295 now €1.47.
    Thai jasmine long grain rice 1kg was €1.99 now 99c.
    Pays d'Oc Chardonnay 2016 was €6.99 now €3.49.
    Biodegradable Bin Liners was €2.69 now €1.34.
    Chianti DOCG 2015 was €6.99 now €3.49.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Plenty of Prosecco in Galway Headford Road at 12.50, though they were disappearing fast. Looked like they had at least a full pallet for the promo, not just a couple of cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

There was dog food in one of the Lidl brouchers not sure if it was a weekend offer 50% off but I can't find it now online

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭camz09

Plenty more Prosecco in Lidl Blanch

https://imgur.com/a/ICI8T

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MB05

There were about 40-50 bottles of Prosecco left in the Coolock branch at 3pm today. People were taking them but just in one's and two's not boxes.

I'd say people assumed stock levels would be rubbish and didn't go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,109 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I got prosecco in Lidl Tyrellstown at 4pm no problem. As someone suggested I'm sure people presumed they would be sold out or didn't get enough stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Caranica wrote: »
    I got prosecco in Lidl Tyrellstown at 4pm no problem. As someone suggested I'm sure people presumed they would be sold out or didn't get enough stock.

Or had enough of drink offers during December ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Warning. Toilet roll half price 13-14 January.

Advertisement